Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna: Ipswich is Going to Be a Very Good Place For Young Players to Be Over the Next Few Years 16:00 - Mar 25 with 694 viewsNewsTWTD

McKenna: Ipswich is Going to Be a Very Good Place For Young Players to Be Over the Next Few Years 25th Mar 2022 15:57
Boss Kieran McKenna believes Town is going to be a very good place for young players over the next few years but stresses the importance of patience. 13

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
McKenna: Ipswich is Going to Be a Very Good Place For Young Players to Be Over on 17:15 - Mar 25 with 566 viewstextbackup

Good reply back to a multi millionaire who’s jumped ship far too early

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

McKenna: Ipswich is Going to Be a Very Good Place For Young Players to Be Over on 23:59 - Mar 25 with 412 viewsN2_Blue

McKenna: Ipswich is Going to Be a Very Good Place For Young Players to Be Over on 17:15 - Mar 25 by textbackup

Good reply back to a multi millionaire who’s jumped ship far too early

it's got to be said, it's not a good look from him is it. McKenna has been here less than 4 months, the club hierarchy not even one full season and yet he decided it wasn't for him.

Maybe the club structure won't follow KD's own vision but to have made this decision already smacks of naivety and letting emotions make decisions (rather rashly in this case).

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

McKenna: Ipswich is Going to Be a Very Good Place For Young Players to Be Over on 02:13 - Mar 26 with 384 viewstextbackup

McKenna: Ipswich is Going to Be a Very Good Place For Young Players to Be Over on 23:59 - Mar 25 by N2_Blue

it's got to be said, it's not a good look from him is it. McKenna has been here less than 4 months, the club hierarchy not even one full season and yet he decided it wasn't for him.

Maybe the club structure won't follow KD's own vision but to have made this decision already smacks of naivety and letting emotions make decisions (rather rashly in this case).

thats exactly my take on all this.

think the whole thing is just weird. he's listened to Gareth Southagte talk at an event, had a few things click in his head, and decide hes a hypocrite, so needs to walk away.... ?

his life, his choice, i just dont get it though

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

McKenna: Ipswich is Going to Be a Very Good Place For Young Players to Be Over on 07:35 - Mar 26 with 310 viewsStewart27

McKenna: Ipswich is Going to Be a Very Good Place For Young Players to Be Over on 02:13 - Mar 26 by textbackup

thats exactly my take on all this.

think the whole thing is just weird. he's listened to Gareth Southagte talk at an event, had a few things click in his head, and decide hes a hypocrite, so needs to walk away.... ?

his life, his choice, i just dont get it though

Yes it saddens me, but am a little disappointed in KD if this is the case. He’ll need to put emotions to one side if he wants to cut his teeth in management.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024