Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing 07:47 - Jan 20 with 1474 viewsBLUEBEAT

“He’s One Of Our Own” in regards to Bonne?

Poll: W or W

Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 08:26 - Jan 20 with 1426 viewshomer_123

I doubt it - he's not a child.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 08:27 - Jan 20 with 1423 viewsTrumptonBlue

It's his own fault, his name doesn't fit the song very well. Right number of syllables, but the emphasis is all over the place.
Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 08:33 - Jan 20 with 1408 viewstextbackup

Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 08:27 - Jan 20 by TrumptonBlue

It's his own fault, his name doesn't fit the song very well. Right number of syllables, but the emphasis is all over the place.

Yeah I mean Macauley does sound horrific in that chant

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 08:55 - Jan 20 with 1357 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Wolfy is a massive Man U fan, so I doubt it. Came through our academy but isn't really a Town fan. Bonne on the other hand is a Town fan.
Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 09:18 - Jan 20 with 1303 viewshoppy

Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 08:27 - Jan 20 by TrumptonBlue

Technically, it’s not actually his own fault…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 09:58 - Jan 20 with 1246 viewsBLUEBEAT

Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 08:55 - Jan 20 by abracaDOBRA_

Wolfy is a massive Man U fan, so I doubt it. Came through our academy but isn't really a Town fan. Bonne on the other hand is a Town fan.

That’s OK, then.

BA should work on a Plastic Manc chant for him x

Poll: W or W

Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 11:24 - Jan 20 with 1189 viewsSitfcB

No.

It’s a big like when it was wrongly sung to Bishop (Tottenham fan) and Downes (West Ham fan).

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Do you think Woolfenden gets jealous when the crowds sing on 12:20 - Jan 20 with 1146 viewsSamWhiteUK

Is his full name Lukas then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024