Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A mere 35 days after the elation of that Wycombe away win 02:24 - Dec 8 with 728 viewsIllinoisblue

We’ve sacked a manager, taken 3 hours to beat L2 Oldham, failed to score against L2 Barrow, capitulated in the league, lost to an Arsenal youth team, and have fans storming the pitch to attack our players.

Football, bloody hell.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 2:30]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A mere 35 days after the elation of that Wycombe away win on 02:32 - Dec 8 with 673 viewsbournemouthblue

N/T
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 2:33]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

A mere 35 days after the elation of that Wycombe away win on 02:32 - Dec 8 with 675 viewsbournemouthblue

It does feel like we gone back a long way in a month

It's disappointing but the reality is it may take a few years before things begin to click under these owners and given the pain we have suffered for a while now, that is an upsetting feeling

A mere 35 days after the elation of that Wycombe away win on 02:35 - Dec 8 with 660 viewstextbackup

begs the question....... what the fck has gone on in the club in that time?

something must have gone on to cause such an issue on the pitch, and the manager getting the boot

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A mere 35 days after the elation of that Wycombe away win on 02:36 - Dec 8 with 656 viewsParisBlue

Just when you think if can't get any worse the players prove otherwise.

We're a shadow of the side we were just 2 years ago and we weren't too good then.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

A mere 35 days after the elation of that Wycombe away win on 02:50 - Dec 8 with 648 viewsbournemouthblue

A mere 35 days after the elation of that Wycombe away win on 02:35 - Dec 8 by textbackup

begs the question....... what the fck has gone on in the club in that time?

something must have gone on to cause such an issue on the pitch, and the manager getting the boot

I know someone who works at the club for whatever it is worth, suggested there's been some falling out behind the scenes

I don't know much more than that but it would make a lot of sense, Cook was starting to sound a bit like Lambert and McCarthy for that matter, starting to have a go at the fans slightly

It did seem quite sudden didn't it, all very odd

I feel McGreal inheriting this team with Charlton bang on form, no idea what Donacien at left back was all about

If you can take anything out the game, it looks like McGreal wanted us to play at a higher tempo and counter attack faster

It didn't work but it will be interesting to see if they can get a bit more out of this line up until the new man is found
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 2:52]

A mere 35 days after the elation of that Wycombe away win on 06:39 - Dec 8 with 418 viewshomer_123

It's not dull though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024