Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne 19:21 - Oct 10 with 934 viewsBlue_Stain

Macauley Bonne has it got it going on,
He’s all we want and we’ve waited for so long,
Macauley can’t you see? You piss off every goalie,
You never just score one,
We’re in love with our boy Bonne.

You’re welcome.
Bonne on 19:36 - Oct 10 with 865 viewsKropotkin123

Feels a little laboured past the first two lines.

The third sentence also doesn't make sense. The subject in the first verse is Stacy's mum. And in the third it is Stacy. But here they are both the same.

Don't think Stacy's mum generally lends itself well to chants, due to the change in melody between the second and third verses

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Bonne on 19:40 - Oct 10 with 846 viewsBlue_Stain

Bonne on 19:36 - Oct 10 by Kropotkin123

Feels a little laboured past the first two lines.

The third sentence also doesn't make sense. The subject in the first verse is Stacy's mum. And in the third it is Stacy. But here they are both the same.

Don't think Stacy's mum generally lends itself well to chants, due to the change in melody between the second and third verses

TWTD in a nutshell - surprised we didn’t include a reference to your political view or the state of the economy.

Grow up.
Bonne on 19:48 - Oct 10 with 807 viewsKropotkin123

Bonne on 19:40 - Oct 10 by Blue_Stain

TWTD in a nutshell - surprised we didn’t include a reference to your political view or the state of the economy.

Grow up.

You posted a song for all to read. I commented on that song giving my honest opinion. There are other songs for Bonne out there, that I think are good/better.

That fact that you are crying about the feedback and you are bringing in off-topic subjects like politics and the economy is more of an indication that you need to grow up.

Crying about someone giving feedback on a forum is ridiculous

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Bonne on 19:51 - Oct 10 with 781 viewsFixed_It

Grow up.

WTF?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Bonne on 19:58 - Oct 10 with 749 viewsBlueBadger

Grow up.

Well, this has escalated in rapid and bizarre fashion.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bonne on 20:05 - Oct 10 with 722 viewsBlueBadger

Bonne on 19:48 - Oct 10 by Kropotkin123

You posted a song for all to read. I commented on that song giving my honest opinion. There are other songs for Bonne out there, that I think are good/better.

That fact that you are crying about the feedback and you are bringing in off-topic subjects like politics and the economy is more of an indication that you need to grow up.

Crying about someone giving feedback on a forum is ridiculous

Impressively, the OP now has as many downvotes to his name as he does forum posts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024