Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Ryder cup thread? 22:21 - Sep 23 with 731 viewsCoastalblue

I'll be honest I'm not much of a golf fan, more of a johnny come lately armchair expert when the Ryder Cup is on, I rarely watch much golf at all but I do love the RC.

What do we think our chances are? Who should I be watching out for?

Will I want to punch Americans for screaming 'in the hole' by Sunday?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

No Ryder cup thread? on 22:48 - Sep 23 with 702 viewsIllinoisblue

I let my son bunk off school today so he could go to the practice sessions and opening ceremony today. Waiting for him to get home to find out how much a souvenir hat cost!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

No Ryder cup thread? on 22:57 - Sep 23 with 688 viewsbluestandard

On paper you’d have to make the US heavy favourites. Home advantage is also huge. I was listening to commentary earlier that it might be quite windy over the 3 days which might favour Europe. Gonna be a fascinating few days!
No Ryder cup thread? on 00:35 - Sep 24 with 640 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Meh.

It’s just golf.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

No Ryder cup thread? on 10:23 - Sep 24 with 522 viewsstrikalite

No Ryder cup thread? on 22:57 - Sep 23 by bluestandard

On paper you’d have to make the US heavy favourites. Home advantage is also huge. I was listening to commentary earlier that it might be quite windy over the 3 days which might favour Europe. Gonna be a fascinating few days!

Massive favourites, the world rankings says it all, no European spectators(well, a handful) really makes it a massive challenge this time, first day is massive, must get off to a good start..
No Ryder cup thread? on 10:26 - Sep 24 with 514 viewsBluefish

Can't wait. Extended the opening hours at the bar on Sunday so we can all watch the final day together

The ryder Cup is always quality

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

No Ryder cup thread? on 20:42 - Sep 24 with 468 viewsCoastalblue

No Ryder cup thread? on 10:23 - Sep 24 by strikalite

Massive favourites, the world rankings says it all, no European spectators(well, a handful) really makes it a massive challenge this time, first day is massive, must get off to a good start..

Not the greatest of starts, but we've been here once or twice before in recent memory haven't we?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

No Ryder cup thread? on 20:57 - Sep 24 with 448 viewsstrikalite

No Ryder cup thread? on 20:42 - Sep 24 by Coastalblue

Not the greatest of starts, but we've been here once or twice before in recent memory haven't we?

On European soil maybe yeah, pretty damning on US soil though, in the last 40 years whenever they have been 3-1 or 4-0 on first session they have gone on to win, every time..
No Ryder cup thread? on 13:46 - Sep 25 with 357 viewsCaptainAhab

No Ryder cup thread? on 20:57 - Sep 24 by strikalite

On European soil maybe yeah, pretty damning on US soil though, in the last 40 years whenever they have been 3-1 or 4-0 on first session they have gone on to win, every time..

Well, this is going well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024