Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which signing will prove to be our best? 18:40 - Jul 27 with 389 viewsTractorFrog

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Which signing will prove to be our best? on 18:45 - Jul 27 with 351 viewsDeano69

Not convinced we’ve finished yet.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Which signing will prove to be our best? on 18:48 - Jul 27 with 333 viewsTractorFrog

Which signing will prove to be our best? on 18:45 - Jul 27 by Deano69

Not convinced we’ve finished yet.

Yes but TWTD polls can only have ten options so I thought this was the right time to do it.

I voted Wes Burns, but it could genuinely be any of the ten.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Which signing will prove to be our best? on 18:53 - Jul 27 with 314 viewsDeano69

Which signing will prove to be our best? on 18:48 - Jul 27 by TractorFrog

Yes but TWTD polls can only have ten options so I thought this was the right time to do it.

I voted Wes Burns, but it could genuinely be any of the ten.

Good point.

Really exciting times. With you btw Wes Burns was probably top of a wish list, which in seasons gone by were a pointless exercise.

It’s a centre back (and a RB, although KVY feels like a new signing) short of a new starting eleven.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024