Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1st line up prediction as it stands 15:54 - Jul 29 with 1003 viewsBluefish

Hladky
KVY Edmundson Woolfenden Penney
Harper Evans
Burns Fraser Chaplin
Bonne

Subs
Holy
Donacien
Nsiala lol
Dobra
Humphreys
Norwood
Pigott

If Nolan fit in for Humphreys
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 15:55]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

1st line up prediction as it stands on 15:59 - Jul 29 with 959 viewsBelsteadCav

Pigott starts all day long

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:00 - Jul 29 with 949 viewscatch74

1st line up prediction as it stands on 15:59 - Jul 29 by BelsteadCav

100%

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:04 - Jul 29 with 936 viewsBluefish

1st line up prediction as it stands on 15:59 - Jul 29 by BelsteadCav

The hardest decision there was Bonne or Pigott but there is no way surely that Bonne starts on the bench. He is the highest calibre of the lot, he has the experience and is proven. He is also a home grown lad at PR for thr 1st game of the era in front of a big crowd. He must start

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:07 - Jul 29 with 916 viewscatch74

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:04 - Jul 29 by Bluefish

The hardest decision there was Bonne or Pigott but there is no way surely that Bonne starts on the bench. He is the highest calibre of the lot, he has the experience and is proven. He is also a home grown lad at PR for thr 1st game of the era in front of a big crowd. He must start

A number of people saying he combined well with Pigott - so assuming they both start. Fraser wide.
It’s going to be tricky keeping them all happy, with Norwood too.

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:08 - Jul 29 with 906 viewsTomTheWriter

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:04 - Jul 29 by Bluefish

You don’t think Bonne would elicit a bigger and better reception when he is stood on the touch line about to be subbed on, rather than walking out as a team?

This moment deserves to be about him, and having him stood on his own ready to make his mark in the 55th-60th minute could be huge. The roar he could get by changing from the training top to the home shirt.

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:15 - Jul 29 with 867 viewsBluefish

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:08 - Jul 29 by TomTheWriter

You don’t think Bonne would elicit a bigger and better reception when he is stood on the touch line about to be subbed on, rather than walking out as a team?

This moment deserves to be about him, and having him stood on his own ready to make his mark in the 55th-60th minute could be huge. The roar he could get by changing from the training top to the home shirt.

He'll get the roar when he scores and then when he is subbed off after completing the hatrrick
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 16:39]

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:28 - Jul 29 with 834 viewsTomTheWriter

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:15 - Jul 29 by Bluefish

He'll get the roar when he scores and then when he is subbed off after completing the hatrrick
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 16:39]

Ah you see we need every roar. Bring him on - roar. He scores three goals - roar. We sub him off and put Nsiala up front - ROAR! 😂

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:34 - Jul 29 with 799 viewschicoazul

As it stands I’d pick;

Hladky
Janoi
Edmundson
Toto
KVY at LB
Harper
Evans
Burns
Chaplin
Piggott at 10
Bonne

But I think there is more business to be done and at least two more starters to come in in attack and defence

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:38 - Jul 29 with 775 viewsChateauWines

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:07 - Jul 29 by catch74

A number of people saying he combined well with Pigott - so assuming they both start. Fraser wide.
It’s going to be tricky keeping them all happy, with Norwood too.

Interesting how we all see things differently. I didnt think Piggot on Bonne clicked anything like Piggot and Norwoid did saturday.

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:14 - Jul 29 with 699 viewscatch74

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:38 - Jul 29 by ChateauWines

Interesting how we all see things differently. I didnt think Piggot on Bonne clicked anything like Piggot and Norwoid did saturday.

Nice problems to have.

Didn’t we have Drinan as a lone striker a few games early last season?

1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:15 - Jul 29 with 695 viewsChondzoresk

1st line up prediction as it stands on 16:38 - Jul 29 by ChateauWines

More Chateau Neuf-du-Pap than Chateau de Co-Op…in my book anyway. What says you Monsieur Chateau?
1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:22 - Jul 29 with 659 viewsWallingford_Boy

We will have a better LB than Penney starting.

And Pigott..

RIP Sir Bobby

1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:25 - Jul 29 with 655 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I've given you an Uppie on this Fishers. Not because I especially agree with that line up, (I think Piggot will start).

But because there's an awful lot of down voting going on at the moment over innocuous things like disagreeing with a line up.

I don't like it. Downers are for div posts only.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:33 - Jul 29 with 624 viewspositivity

pigott for bonne, toto for woolf, otherwise agree.

i guess a lot depends on fitness for those coming in late (fraser/chaplin/edmundson) might open up a starting spot for norwood & bonne

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:34 - Jul 29 with 616 viewsBluefish

1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:25 - Jul 29 by Cheltenham_Blue

I've given you an Uppie on this Fishers. Not because I especially agree with that line up, (I think Piggot will start).

But because there's an awful lot of down voting going on at the moment over innocuous things like disagreeing with a line up.

I don't like it. Downers are for div posts only.

Thanks. I don't look at up and down votes but I appreciate the support

I just accept everything that I post will be down voted as standard

1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:39 - Jul 29 with 599 viewsCheltenham_Blue

1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:34 - Jul 29 by Bluefish

Thanks. I don't look at up and down votes but I appreciate the support

I just accept everything that I post will be down voted as standard

If you're a div. It will be.
This was nowhere near that category.

1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:46 - Jul 29 with 573 viewsSharkey

How much time on the pitch has KVY actually had? Is he up to speed?
A bit more controversially , is there any evidence that PC thinks quite as highly of him as most fans do? Or rather, could he still be reserving judgement ? Has he ever discussed him? ( that last one is a genuine question, as I certainly don’t know that he hasn’t )
1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:53 - Jul 29 with 550 viewsCheltenham_Blue

1st line up prediction as it stands on 17:46 - Jul 29 by Sharkey

How much time on the pitch has KVY actually had? Is he up to speed?
A bit more controversially , is there any evidence that PC thinks quite as highly of him as most fans do? Or rather, could he still be reserving judgement ? Has he ever discussed him? ( that last one is a genuine question, as I certainly don’t know that he hasn’t )

PC was very complimentary about KVY last season, both before he returned from injury and after he dislocated his shoulder. So I suspect, yes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024