Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think next Signing to be announced will be... 10:57 - Jun 8 with 914 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Gwion signing his new contract.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 10:59 - Jun 8 with 899 viewsitfcpaul

I so hope not

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 11:00 - Jun 8 with 875 viewseireblue

Who with?
I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 11:07 - Jun 8 with 814 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I'm hoping it's:

Caoimhín Odhrán Kelleher

And any delay is due to a stressed out Legal Secretary struggling to overcome Auto-Correct!

I can't claim that I knew much about him until the whispers on here, but he would be a hell of a signing.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/who-is-liverpool-goalkeeper-caoimhin-kelleher-th
(the article tells us how to pronounce his name, and he introduces himself in the video.)

The save at 55 seconds is particularly agile.
I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 11:15 - Jun 8 with 759 viewschrismakin

Did someone say Smallwood was at the club the other day or have I confused that with connolly rumours.

I think a striker will be next, need to know who's going to be firing in 30 goals for us next season if its not Norwood.

One thing I will mention is it certianly may be a waiting game. If you look at our released players or even those made available, we've only had Skuse & Wilson who has been confirmed at a new club........ that in itself shows how players will be taking their time in talking to clubs, going on their hols etc
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 11:32]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 11:18 - Jun 8 with 719 viewsBiGDonnie

I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 11:15 - Jun 8 by chrismakin

Did someone say Smallwood was at the club the other day or have I confused that with connolly rumours.

I think a striker will be next, need to know who's going to be firing in 30 goals for us next season if its not Norwood.

One thing I will mention is it certianly may be a waiting game. If you look at our released players or even those made available, we've only had Skuse & Wilson who has been confirmed at a new club........ that in itself shows how players will be taking their time in talking to clubs, going on their hols etc
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 11:32]

35*

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 11:19 - Jun 8 with 716 viewsGiroJim

Blo0dy hope not. No way should he be here for next season. Garbage for the last few seasons.
I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 11:27 - Jun 8 with 622 viewsSharkey

I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 11:18 - Jun 8 by BiGDonnie

35*

wilson to Plymouth?
I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 11:41 - Jun 8 with 509 viewsbilllm

I think next Signing to be announced will be... on 10:59 - Jun 8 by itfcpaul

I so hope not

100% agree
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024