Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we weren't mathematically within reach... 07:38 - Apr 14 with 314 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

..of the play offs, then I'm sure we'd be seeing more youngsters involved and the one's who aren't in Cook's plans removed from the starting line up.

As we are still within reach, I guess he can't down tool just yet and look like he has given up hope because that would give the wrong impression out.

Hopefully in 2-3 games when we will be mathematically ruled out, we will see some big changes.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

If we weren't mathematically within reach... on 08:10 - Apr 14 with 246 viewsMattinLondon

Probably right. I’m guessing in training they show Cook must more ability etc than what the youngsters do. So if you’re only two, three or four points off the playoffs he has to play the better players and hope that they pull their socks up.

As soon as we can’t reach them, I agree with you, there will be no point in playing the players who aren’t going to be wanted.
If we weren't mathematically within reach... on 08:18 - Apr 14 with 232 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

If we weren't mathematically within reach... on 08:10 - Apr 14 by MattinLondon

Probably right. I’m guessing in training they show Cook must more ability etc than what the youngsters do. So if you’re only two, three or four points off the playoffs he has to play the better players and hope that they pull their socks up.

As soon as we can’t reach them, I agree with you, there will be no point in playing the players who aren’t going to be wanted.

Yeah, exactly that.

I imagine as well it wouldn't look great to the new owners and O'Leary if he picked less experienced players to fight for a play off spot.

Cook can make a case with what he's got at the moment isn't good enough - and it's visibly clear with the results and performances. The squad needs a rebuild.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024