Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about some Lovers Rock on a sunny Saturday morning? 10:32 - Apr 10 with 384 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How about some Lovers Rock on a sunny Saturday morning? on 11:07 - Apr 10 with 344 viewsearlsgreenblue

Lovely, enjoyed that.
How about some Lovers Rock on a sunny Saturday morning? on 11:20 - Apr 10 with 334 viewsGlasgowBlue

How about some Lovers Rock on a sunny Saturday morning? on 11:07 - Apr 10 by earlsgreenblue

Lovely, enjoyed that.

Reminds me of summer days long gone.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How about some Lovers Rock on a sunny Saturday morning? on 11:28 - Apr 10 with 332 viewsKropotkin123

Actually never heard of the term "lovers rock" before. Which is very weird, as when I looked it up, I saw it was a mix of rocksteady, reggae and soul, with artists like John Holt and Ken Boothe who i listen to.

This song by Ken Boothe was originally by Bread. The funny thing is most when first listening think it is a love song about a partner, but was actually about his dad after losing him.

[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 11:35]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024