Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town in news again for the RefButt 07:00 - Feb 17 with 633 viewsKeno

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55373546

thought this line was telling - Lowly Northampton defied the odds to secure a draw, but will be frustrated they only came away with one point instead of all three.

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Town in news again for the RefButt on 07:12 - Feb 17 with 558 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I can see why it is being reported that way and any player who did it would be very lucky not to see red, but it was hardly a headbutt.

The sentence you quote is a fair summary of the match. Even Lambert seemed to see it pretty much that way.

In isolation, teams have off days and don't perform. However, in the context of Lambert's win percentage over so many games, at this level and with such a ridiculous squad that he has had the chance to build he has to go.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Town in news again for the RefButt on 07:20 - Feb 17 with 521 viewsFreddy

Town in news again for the RefButt on 07:12 - Feb 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

I can see why it is being reported that way and any player who did it would be very lucky not to see red, but it was hardly a headbutt.

The sentence you quote is a fair summary of the match. Even Lambert seemed to see it pretty much that way.

In isolation, teams have off days and don't perform. However, in the context of Lambert's win percentage over so many games, at this level and with such a ridiculous squad that he has had the chance to build he has to go.

No head butt, plenty of videos about, ref never touched him
Town in news again for the RefButt on 07:37 - Feb 17 with 430 viewsFixed_It

Town in news again for the RefButt on 07:20 - Feb 17 by Freddy

No head butt, plenty of videos about, ref never touched him

Ref showed aggression. And then booked Downes for pushing him away. Lost the plot - and knew it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024