Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so do we hope to lose on Tuesday now? 20:40 - Jan 24 with 356 viewsCoco

This is torture.

Turgid 0-0 draw "great away point" incoming.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

so do we hope to lose on Tuesday now? on 20:43 - Jan 24 with 327 viewsBlueBadger

Even now, i can't bring myself to hope we lose. But a win would feel utterly hollow, because it would just prolong the misery.

Marcus Evans is the football equivalent of a medical consultant who keeps persisting with ever more invasive and painful treatments in someone who is undoubtedly dying but won't give up because 'they had a good quality of life when they came in'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

so do we hope to lose on Tuesday now? on 20:46 - Jan 24 with 288 viewsCoco

so do we hope to lose on Tuesday now? on 20:43 - Jan 24 by BlueBadger

Even now, i can't bring myself to hope we lose. But a win would feel utterly hollow, because it would just prolong the misery.

Marcus Evans is the football equivalent of a medical consultant who keeps persisting with ever more invasive and painful treatments in someone who is undoubtedly dying but won't give up because 'they had a good quality of life when they came in'.

To think Magilton was sacked for not making the Championship play-offs. He is willing us to rot.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

so do we hope to lose on Tuesday now? on 20:49 - Jan 24 with 265 viewsBlueBadger

so do we hope to lose on Tuesday now? on 20:46 - Jan 24 by Coco

To think Magilton was sacked for not making the Championship play-offs. He is willing us to rot.

I personally blame Bedsheet Rich for a lot of our woes over the last decade.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

so do we hope to lose on Tuesday now? on 20:49 - Jan 24 with 251 viewslazyblue

Christ no, whatever might happen you still have to win as we can still make play offs even with PL in charge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024