Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action Call For Lambert Exit 10:00 - Nov 26 with 638 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/39215/blue-action-call-for-lambert-exit

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blue Action Call For Lambert Exit on 10:03 - Nov 26 with 609 viewssotd78

Ahh yes, the people with money in the club, and ability to influence decisions that affect all the infrastructure from top to bottom.
Them folks!

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Blue Action Call For Lambert Exit on 10:07 - Nov 26 with 582 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Totally the wrong time to do this IMO

Should have waited until Sunday, if we can't beat TWO of last season championship sides then it shows we are not good enough to be there and Lambert should go.

If we beat Charlton we're still right in it and Lambert has my kiss of death for Saturday.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 11:30]

Poll: Final points total?

Blue Action Call For Lambert Exit on 10:52 - Nov 26 with 449 viewsCoco

Blue Action Call For Lambert Exit on 10:07 - Nov 26 by TractorBoyOlly

Totally the wrong time to do this IMO

Should have waited until Sunday, if we can't beat TWO of last season championship sides then it shows we are not good enough to be there and Lambert should go.

If we beat Charlton we're still right in it and Lambert has my kiss of death for Saturday.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 11:30]

Hurst should have gone before Swansea.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024