Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know who I feel sorry for in all this? 21:26 - May 24 with 636 viewsBlueBadger

Poor old NotSure. If only he'd thought to invite a couple of toddlers to his BBQ it would have all been fine.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 21:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You know who I feel sorry for in all this? on 22:37 - May 24 with 544 viewsWeWereZombies

Well consider the timing of NotSure's posts, was there a bit of use of the TWTD forum as a focus group? And if Dominic Cummings posts as NotSure then who does Johnson post as?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

You know who I feel sorry for in all this? on 22:44 - May 24 with 534 viewsBlueBadger

You know who I feel sorry for in all this? on 22:37 - May 24 by WeWereZombies

Well consider the timing of NotSure's posts, was there a bit of use of the TWTD forum as a focus group? And if Dominic Cummings posts as NotSure then who does Johnson post as?

It'd have to be someone attention seeking, self-obsessed and utterly unwilling to look at facts.

Basically, Boris is Bluefish.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You know who I feel sorry for in all this? on 22:47 - May 24 with 519 viewsWeWereZombies

You know who I feel sorry for in all this? on 22:44 - May 24 by BlueBadger

It'd have to be someone attention seeking, self-obsessed and utterly unwilling to look at facts.

Basically, Boris is Bluefish.

I reckon Fergal is more likely...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024