Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Witch hunt part 2. 17:36 - May 18 with 1222 viewsPecker

I would like to say a big thank you for the support. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.
Why haven't I ever mentioned a 3rd daughter before?
Because it is none of your F*****G business, that is why.
Why didn't I mention a Son in my previous post?
Because I was talking about my home life. My Son lives with his Mother. I am sure you can work that one out. The only good thing to come out of that was my Son.
He has lied on here before.
Yes I have. I have told some harmless white lies on here. I would be amazed if I were the only one. Would I lie about something serious, of course I wouldn't.
If this is to be my last post on here before being banned, then I would just like to say again, thanks for the support and we are still showing no symptoms. I wish you all a long, happy and healthy life.
Take Care and Stay Safe All.
Witch hunt part 2. on 17:38 - May 18 with 1183 viewsChutney

The sequel is never as good.
Witch hunt part 2. on 17:39 - May 18 with 1182 viewsSpruceMoose

How come you were getting daily tests without any symptoms? You seem to be the only person in the NHS who was. That's the only important question here. It should be an easy one to answer and clear all this up.
[Post edited 18 May 2020 17:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Witch hunt part 2. on 17:51 - May 18 with 1083 viewsBlueBadger

Witch hunt part 2. on 17:39 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

How come you were getting daily tests without any symptoms? You seem to be the only person in the NHS who was. That's the only important question here. It should be an easy one to answer and clear all this up.
[Post edited 18 May 2020 17:43]

Red Flash of Ham incoming...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Witch hunt part 2. on 17:54 - May 18 with 1075 viewsSpruceMoose

Witch hunt part 2. on 17:51 - May 18 by BlueBadger

Red Flash of Ham incoming...

It's an easy question to answer, then this can all become yesterday's news and we can get back to the Lambert Out posts we so love!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Witch hunt part 2. on 18:24 - May 18 with 1004 viewsSitfcB

Why do you keep making separate threads?

All very look at me.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Witch hunt part 2. on 18:28 - May 18 with 983 viewsBluefish

You lot are all mental but stuff likes this gets treated as normal on this board.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Witch hunt part 2. on 18:30 - May 18 with 980 viewsmonytowbray

Aren’t you the same poster who recently said I play victim?

As if I do this is the equivalent of rolling around the middle of a crowded street shouting you’ve been shot.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Witch hunt part 2. on 18:33 - May 18 with 974 viewsBlueBadger

I think Phil should probably delete this pre-emptively to preserve the dignity of all parties concerned.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Witch hunt part 2. on 18:46 - May 18 with 947 viewsRyorry

Pecker, if you genuinely are a volunteer driver & tested positive last week, why don't you just post up a photo of the letter or certificate informing you of your test result (with your personal data blacked out), as I suggested towards the end of the 2nd thread? Or email a photo to admin here to verify if you're unable to do the tech stuff.

That'd clear things up once & for all.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Witch hunt part 2. on 18:49 - May 18 with 922 viewsPhilTWTD

Witch hunt part 2. on 18:33 - May 18 by BlueBadger

I think Phil should probably delete this pre-emptively to preserve the dignity of all parties concerned.

I think I'll lock it to symbolically bring the matter to a close.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024