Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Evans stays owner of Ipswich Town, where would Ipswich end up in 10 years? 23:31 - Feb 22 with 585 viewshamburger_sv

If Evans stays owner of Ipswich Town, where would Ipswich end up in 10 years?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

If Evans stays owner of Ipswich Town, where would Ipswich end up in 10 years? on 23:37 - Feb 22 with 538 viewshamburger_sv

League Two at this rate; if we're lucky we get a decent enough manager and decent enough players and we could stay up in league one/get promoted from league two if we're relegated, but if the last few years under Mick McCarthy, Paul Hurst, and now Paul Lambert are any indication Marcus Evans has given up on any ambition for the club, and is content to allow Ipswich to wallow in the lower divisions of the EFL.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

If Evans stays owner of Ipswich Town, where would Ipswich end up in 10 years? on 23:40 - Feb 22 with 520 viewsartsbossbeard

If Evans stays owner of Ipswich Town, where would Ipswich end up in 10 years? on 23:37 - Feb 22 by hamburger_sv

League Two at this rate; if we're lucky we get a decent enough manager and decent enough players and we could stay up in league one/get promoted from league two if we're relegated, but if the last few years under Mick McCarthy, Paul Hurst, and now Paul Lambert are any indication Marcus Evans has given up on any ambition for the club, and is content to allow Ipswich to wallow in the lower divisions of the EFL.

Are you drinking heavily?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If Evans stays owner of Ipswich Town, where would Ipswich end up in 10 years? on 23:49 - Feb 22 with 495 viewsMercian

Either League One or the Championship. I can see us yo-yo ing between the two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024