Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bart the voice of reason? 21:36 - Feb 5 with 1603 viewsjasondozzell

Worryingly inconsistent over last few games and against the stronger sides but reading Bart's comments about us does make me think we need to keep up the support. No one has a divine right to win the league. We're still in there with a very good chance.

"People need to be patient and let the boys do their jobs. It's not an easy league and after last season people maybe thought it was going to be easy to get back up to the Championship again but it's a tough league and it will never be easy.

"Sunderland and Portsmouth are still in the league. After the season we had last year it's hard to change from losing every week to actually starting to win every week. Ipswich had a great start to League One but have dipped in form. "They're fourth with a good squad. There's a good mixture between experience and youth. Flynny (Downes) is doing unbelievable, Woolfy (Luke Woolfenden) has stepped up and then there are players like Ems (Emyr Huws) who is Championship standard when he is fit. It's been good to see him play so much this season.

"Bish (Teddy Bishop) has been so unlucky but he's a great footballer player. Judgey (Alan Judge) too. You can go on and on and there are good players in every position.

"You just need to be patient and that would be my message to the fans. Just let them work and see where they're going to be in May. They can still do it."
Bart the voice of reason? on 22:46 - Feb 5 with 1385 viewsdavblue

I think Lambert is a really poor manager and we were never going to be the real deal after 1 or 2 windows, but the fact remains that they have to give you something to hang your hat on and Lambert really hasn't since he's been here. Even when we were winning i can only count on 1 hand the good performances, most have been ok to poor. I will still support the team, i wouldn't boo them or anything and i hope Lambert shoves these words down my throat, i really do.
Bart the voice of reason? on 23:31 - Feb 5 with 1293 viewsMattinLondon

Bart the voice of reason? on 22:46 - Feb 5 by davblue

I think Lambert is a really poor manager and we were never going to be the real deal after 1 or 2 windows, but the fact remains that they have to give you something to hang your hat on and Lambert really hasn't since he's been here. Even when we were winning i can only count on 1 hand the good performances, most have been ok to poor. I will still support the team, i wouldn't boo them or anything and i hope Lambert shoves these words down my throat, i really do.

I do now think that PL is a poor manager / sadly typical of ME appointments
Bart the voice of reason? on 23:50 - Feb 5 with 1270 viewsBlueBadger

Bart the voice of reason? on 23:31 - Feb 5 by MattinLondon

I do now think that PL is a poor manager / sadly typical of ME appointments

ME has only had two competent managers in all his time in charge and only employed one of them. The other one he inherited.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bart the voice of reason? on 06:24 - Feb 6 with 1163 viewsblueconscience

All this “need to be patient” crap is so annoying. The fans have been patient for more than long enough.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Bart the voice of reason? on 16:47 - Feb 6 with 872 viewssmithy91

Bart the voice of reason? on 06:24 - Feb 6 by blueconscience

All this “need to be patient” crap is so annoying. The fans have been patient for more than long enough.

Just the best part of 14 years, bar one season...

If we don't go up this season I stand by what ive said before, we are fooked financially.

Best players will also likely leave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024