Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg 17:10 - Jan 12 with 1638 viewsbluelagos

Fished em all out - to avoid risk of contamination of a normal meal - and rather than throw em away, decided to add 'em to a chicken and mushroom soup I made. Low flavour so you can get away with it.

You can thank me later.

BL

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:12 - Jan 12 with 1387 viewsHerbivore

You don't like cauliflower? I always had you down as one of the good guys.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:14 - Jan 12 with 1382 viewsbluelagos

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:12 - Jan 12 by Herbivore

You don't like cauliflower? I always had you down as one of the good guys.

Is this the new board split?

Cauliflower eaters are clearly even lower in the pecking order than Brexiteers, Roy Keane fans or Vegan bashers.

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:14 - Jan 12 with 1376 viewsMullet

Roast it and use it in a curry or make romesco and serve it with that - delicious. Although mixed bags of veg are naughty. Lots of waste and CO2 there buh.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:14 - Jan 12 with 1373 viewsfooters

Caulis are only low in flavour if not treated with love and a good hot roasting. Completely different beast to the boiled crap my dear mother used to make.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:15 - Jan 12 with 1372 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:14 - Jan 12 by bluelagos

Cauliflower eaters are clearly even lower in the pecking order than Brexiteers, Roy Keane fans or Vegan bashers.

For it to truly split the board we must phrase it as cauliflower cheese surely?

You must like that at least?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:16 - Jan 12 with 1354 viewsHerbivore

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:14 - Jan 12 by bluelagos

I mean, I was thinking cauli-bashers are like the random Norwich fans who rock up from time to time just to troll us and cause trouble.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:18 - Jan 12 with 1344 viewsbluelagos

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:14 - Jan 12 by Mullet

Roast it and use it in a curry or make romesco and serve it with that - delicious. Although mixed bags of veg are naughty. Lots of waste and CO2 there buh.

Yep, can blame Asda. Ordered a bag of frozen Broccoli and get a load of unwanted carrots and cauliflower too.

When I order a gin and tonic in a pub I don't get added random spirits in my drink. Tossers.

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:18 - Jan 12 with 1339 viewsbluelagos

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:15 - Jan 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

For it to truly split the board we must phrase it as cauliflower cheese surely?

You must like that at least?

Wtf is the matter with you people?

Login to get fewer ads

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:19 - Jan 12 with 1322 viewsbluelagos

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:16 - Jan 12 by Herbivore

I mean, I was thinking cauli-bashers are like the random Norwich fans who rock up from time to time just to troll us and cause trouble.

Hate the stuff. No trolling, genuinely do.

Happy to stand alone if need be. Am sure Callis is on my side and we all know he is a goodun.

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:23 - Jan 12 with 1312 viewsFtnfwest

‘Bag’? That’s another black mark
Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:23 - Jan 12 with 1311 viewsPendejo

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:18 - Jan 12 by bluelagos

Wtf is the matter with you people?

Can it Caulihater!

Cauliflower and broccoli cooked correctly then covered in a cheese sauce and then topped off with a crated cheese crust.... hmmm

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:24 - Jan 12 with 1309 viewsJ2BLUE

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:19 - Jan 12 by bluelagos

Hate the stuff. No trolling, genuinely do.

Happy to stand alone if need be. Am sure Callis is on my side and we all know he is a goodun.

I would back you up but I fear it would do you more harm than good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:34 - Jan 12 with 1278 viewsNthQldITFC

I was above the line of demarcation with a couple of mates once, and this old girl came up to us carrying a wicker basket.

"Air-knee yewbuoys wha-ah Carly?"

It took us a few minutes to work out she was attempting to persuade us to purchase a cauliflower.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:39 - Jan 12 with 1258 viewsbluelagos

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:24 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

I would back you up but I fear it would do you more harm than good.

Cheers for the culinary endorsement J2. Agree it's best we keep it to ourselves.

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 18:09 - Jan 12 with 1216 viewsRyorry

Sounds more like a recipe for concocting Bluebud's "vagina candle" scent ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 19:21 - Jan 12 with 1181 viewsazuremerlangus

Simple answer to left-over veg (cooked or otherwise):

Bung it in any homemade curry.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 19:28 - Jan 12 with 1163 viewsjeera

Panch phoran.

Onions (optional)

Potatoes. (blanched)

Cauli. (good splash of water)

Garam masala.

Fresh coriander.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 08:38 - Jan 13 with 981 viewsStokieBlue

Madness.

It's possible to make a brilliant meal using only a cauliflower and a larder.

SB
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 8:39]

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 08:41 - Jan 13 with 969 viewsBigManBlue

Cauli is quite possibly the king of veg. Anything that is best served a) covered in cheese or b) covered in curry is a winner for me.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 08:47 - Jan 13 with 953 viewsStokieBlue

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 08:41 - Jan 13 by BigManBlue

Cauli is quite possibly the king of veg. Anything that is best served a) covered in cheese or b) covered in curry is a winner for me.

Cauliflower is so much more than a texture for a sauce.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 08:48 - Jan 13 with 952 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 08:41 - Jan 13 by BigManBlue

Heidi Allen covered in roast cauliflower sprinkles.....you may thank more for this moment later!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 09:14 - Jan 13 with 934 viewsfooters

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 08:48 - Jan 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Heidi Allen covered in roast cauliflower sprinkles.....you may thank more for this moment later!!

Do you still have your cuddly caulis, buh?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 09:31 - Jan 13 with 922 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 09:14 - Jan 13 by footers

Do you still have your cuddly caulis, buh?

Indeed I do....their value can only increase....I regard them as my pension.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 09:47 - Jan 13 with 902 viewsfooters

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 09:31 - Jan 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Indeed I do....their value can only increase....I regard them as my pension.

I'm not surprised! But, to tell the truth, looking at his cheeky face makes me feel bad about eating his family...

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 09:53 - Jan 13 with 895 viewsusm

Cauliflower Cheese, you herbert

Or Cauliflower and broccoli bake

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024