Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Battering ram 13:41 - Jan 5 with 746 viewsr2d2

We need a big lump up top in this transfer window. Doesnt have to be fancy, just someone who can give the opposition defence hell and hold the ball up for Sears, Norwood or Keane to play off. Would take a lot of pressure off our shaky defence too.
Battering ram on 13:43 - Jan 5 with 728 viewsBlueBadger

What we really need is a competent manager who prepared to pick a settled XI in a consistent formation with a coherent pattern of play.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Battering ram on 13:45 - Jan 5 with 722 viewsr2d2

Battering ram on 13:43 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

What we really need is a competent manager who prepared to pick a settled XI in a consistent formation with a coherent pattern of play.

Wouldnt that be great. But instead we have 5 more years pf Lambert. Evans is a massive muppet.
Battering ram on 14:03 - Jan 5 with 669 viewsWarkystache

I don't agree. We need a competent central defender and a decent, ball-winning midfielder. We need to get shot of Nsiala, send Norris back and get another keeper on loan to back up Holy. We can sell Jackson, but he works his tits off getting back, so we need a quick front runner replacement, preferably someone who can score a few.

Most of all, we need investment and a clear strategy. If we're serious about promotion, we need a settled team who compliment each other, can play to each other's strengths. We need to get a 'big team' mentality back, get our scouting system firing, stop this run of crap performances and results. Players should feel proud to play for us and give us their all.

PL puts his trust in non-performers. I'd personally get rid of Edwards, Donacien, Rowe and Judge; none of them are anywhere near consistent enough, and Judge is a luxury who is coming to the end of his career. I want to feel happy that, should we gain promotion, we'd be good enough to at least compete in the Championship. Does anyone feel that, at present?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Battering ram on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 608 viewsStokieBlue

Battering ram on 14:03 - Jan 5 by Warkystache

I don't agree. We need a competent central defender and a decent, ball-winning midfielder. We need to get shot of Nsiala, send Norris back and get another keeper on loan to back up Holy. We can sell Jackson, but he works his tits off getting back, so we need a quick front runner replacement, preferably someone who can score a few.

Most of all, we need investment and a clear strategy. If we're serious about promotion, we need a settled team who compliment each other, can play to each other's strengths. We need to get a 'big team' mentality back, get our scouting system firing, stop this run of crap performances and results. Players should feel proud to play for us and give us their all.

PL puts his trust in non-performers. I'd personally get rid of Edwards, Donacien, Rowe and Judge; none of them are anywhere near consistent enough, and Judge is a luxury who is coming to the end of his career. I want to feel happy that, should we gain promotion, we'd be good enough to at least compete in the Championship. Does anyone feel that, at present?

"We can sell Jackson, but he works his tits off getting back, so we need a quick front runner replacement, preferably someone who can score a few."

This incredibly unfair. He's only 2 goals behind Norwood and has the 5th most assists in the league and easily the most for us.

To say he just helps out defensively is nonsense.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024