Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ken Livingstone 07:58 - Dec 13 with 4335 viewsGlasgowBlue

Vile.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ken Livingstone on 07:59 - Dec 13 with 2600 viewswkj

Consistent though

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ken Livingstone on 08:00 - Dec 13 with 2604 viewsStokieBlue

What's he done now?

Caused quite an argument last time I made that point.

Edit: I see now. Exactly what you'd expect from him.

SB
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 8:01]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ken Livingstone (n/t) on 08:01 - Dec 13 with 2589 viewstractordownsouth

[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 15:34]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Ken Livingstone on 08:03 - Dec 13 with 2563 viewsBlueBadger

Ken Livingstone on 08:00 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

What's he done now?

Caused quite an argument last time I made that point.

Edit: I see now. Exactly what you'd expect from him.

SB
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 8:01]

I'm sure somebody will be along in a minute to tell us how 'it was all a Jewish conspiracy' isn't in any wasy anti-semitic, it's just criticism of the Israeli government.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ken Livingstone on 08:04 - Dec 13 with 2554 viewsBlueBadger

Ken Livingstone (n/t) on 08:01 - Dec 13 by tractordownsouth

[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 15:34]

And emblematic of the utterly inept way the Dear Leader has handled things both on this issue and in general. In stead of coming out firmly, making a stand and making an example of him, he was allowed to quietly slither away on his own terms, with his head held high.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Ken Livingstone on 08:07 - Dec 13 with 2549 viewstractordownsouth

Ken Livingstone on 08:04 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

And emblematic of the utterly inept way the Dear Leader has handled things both on this issue and in general. In stead of coming out firmly, making a stand and making an example of him, he was allowed to quietly slither away on his own terms, with his head held high.

Yeah. Like I said, I've defended accusations against Corbyn being an anti semite himself as I'm not sure there's concrete evidence for it, but Livingstone should have been kicked out years ago.

Ken Livingstone on 08:14 - Dec 13 with 2517 viewsBlueBadger

Ken Livingstone on 08:07 - Dec 13 by tractordownsouth

Yeah. Like I said, I've defended accusations against Corbyn being an anti semite himself as I'm not sure there's concrete evidence for it, but Livingstone should have been kicked out years ago.

For me, he's in the Farage camp, maybe not actually racist himself, but hanging around with too many nasty types for too long to avoid being tarred with the same brush.

Ken Livingstone on 08:16 - Dec 13 with 2507 viewstractordownsouth

Ken Livingstone on 08:14 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

For me, he's in the Farage camp, maybe not actually racist himself, but hanging around with too many nasty types for too long to avoid being tarred with the same brush.

Farage has said numerous racist things so I wouldn't quite put him on that level but it's all academic now. He'll be gone in a few hours.

Login to get fewer ads

Ken Livingstone on 08:18 - Dec 13 with 2496 viewsBlueBadger

Ken Livingstone on 08:16 - Dec 13 by tractordownsouth

Farage has said numerous racist things so I wouldn't quite put him on that level but it's all academic now. He'll be gone in a few hours.

It's the nearest analogy I could think of to hand.
'One of those berks on here who insist they're not racist then defend Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to the hilt' would have been a lot more cack-handed.

Ken Livingstone on 08:25 - Dec 13 with 2474 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

“The Jewish vote wasn’t very helpful. Jeremy should have tackled that issue far earlier than he did.It looks like the end for Jeremy, which is disappointing for me since I’m a close ally. I’m sure he’ll have to resign tomorrow.The ongoing issues around my suspension from the Labour Party have become a distraction from the key political issue of our time — which is to replace a Tory government overseeing falling living standards and spiralling poverty, while starving our schools and the NHS of the vital resources they need.”

....so I don't much like the bloke....but which bit is vile or even incorrect?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ken Livingstone on 08:27 - Dec 13 with 2464 viewsBlueBadger

Ken Livingstone on 08:25 - Dec 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

“The Jewish vote wasn’t very helpful. Jeremy should have tackled that issue far earlier than he did.It looks like the end for Jeremy, which is disappointing for me since I’m a close ally. I’m sure he’ll have to resign tomorrow.The ongoing issues around my suspension from the Labour Party have become a distraction from the key political issue of our time — which is to replace a Tory government overseeing falling living standards and spiralling poverty, while starving our schools and the NHS of the vital resources they need.”

It's an astounding self-awareness failure, since he's a glowing example himself of the Dear Leader's failure to tackle the issue.

Ken Livingstone on 08:28 - Dec 13 with 2458 viewstractordownsouth

It's not really about that quote, it's more to do with the fact that he's saying Labour needed to deal with a problem of which he was the biggest part.

Ken Livingstone on 08:40 - Dec 13 with 2413 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ken Livingstone on 08:27 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

It's an astounding self-awareness failure, since he's a glowing example himself of the Dear Leader's failure to tackle the issue.

But our resident expert called it vile...the question remains....

Ken Livingstone on 09:15 - Dec 13 with 2362 viewsBlueBadger

Ken Livingstone on 08:40 - Dec 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

'It was all a Jewish conspiracy' is pretty indefensible.

Ken Livingstone on 09:17 - Dec 13 with 2351 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ken Livingstone on 09:15 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

'It was all a Jewish conspiracy' is pretty indefensible.

Who said that yesterday?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 9:18]

Ken Livingstone on 09:28 - Dec 13 with 2327 viewsWacko

It's pretty much exactly the same thing he posts on this site every day. I guess that makes him also vile

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Ken Livingstone on 09:30 - Dec 13 with 2312 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ken Livingstone on 09:28 - Dec 13 by Wacko

It's pretty much exactly the same thing he posts on this site every day. I guess that makes him also vile

I imagine the uppies he got are from people that hadn't read any quotes either.

Ken Livingstone on 09:32 - Dec 13 with 2294 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep vile.

Gove and his weaponizing of the issue isn't much better either. I bet the relatively few Jews in this country would like to be left alone, both from the genuine cases of antisemitism and from from constantly being told by the right that they need to be terrified.

If I was jewish, I'd be telling the lot of them to burger off.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ken Livingstone on 15:40 - Dec 13 with 2168 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Still nothing Mr Glasgow?

Ken Livingstone on 15:46 - Dec 13 with 2154 viewsDarth_Koont

Ken Livingstone on 08:27 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

I think Livingstone means more that the issue should have been tackled earlier through a stronger and more public defence against the wider charge of being an antisemitic party (while of course taking antisemitic incidents seriously and dealing with them).

So I agree with Livingstone there. But as always his borderline offensive/trolling way of making his point does him and the issue a discredit.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ken Livingstone on 16:58 - Dec 13 with 2072 viewslowhouseblue

Ken Livingstone on 15:46 - Dec 13 by Darth_Koont

I think Livingstone means more that the issue should have been tackled earlier through a stronger and more public defence against the wider charge of being an antisemitic party (while of course taking antisemitic incidents seriously and dealing with them).

So I agree with Livingstone there. But as always his borderline offensive/trolling way of making his point does him and the issue a discredit.

so the problem was not denying it strongly enough. jeez.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Ken Livingstone on 17:02 - Dec 13 with 2057 viewsLord_Lucan

Same same

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ken Livingstone on 17:09 - Dec 13 with 2026 viewsDarth_Koont

Ken Livingstone on 16:58 - Dec 13 by lowhouseblue

so the problem was not denying it strongly enough. jeez.

Absolutely. The narrative has been characterised by smeary accusations, not the incidents of antisemitism or the actual level across the party.

Expecting that the truth would win out was a naive approach. Meanwhile it let the Tories completely off the hook for their worse record on racism (incidents and the handling of them, not to mention policies).

When the Labour Party just doesn't have the media platform of the Tories (or even the accusers themselves) they needed to be a LOT louder on this.

Ken Livingstone on 17:14 - Dec 13 with 1990 viewslowhouseblue

Ken Livingstone on 17:09 - Dec 13 by Darth_Koont

Absolutely. The narrative has been characterised by smeary accusations, not the incidents of antisemitism or the actual level across the party.

Expecting that the truth would win out was a naive approach. Meanwhile it let the Tories completely off the hook for their worse record on racism (incidents and the handling of them, not to mention policies).

When the Labour Party just doesn't have the media platform of the Tories (or even the accusers themselves) they needed to be a LOT louder on this.

you really are a one track, obsessed loon.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Ken Livingstone on 17:16 - Dec 13 with 1981 viewsDarth_Koont

Ken Livingstone on 17:14 - Dec 13 by lowhouseblue

you really are a one track, obsessed loon.

Coming from you that's laughable.

I look at the evidence. You dodge the evidence.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024