Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... 12:27 - Dec 11 with 1223 viewsKieran_Knows

... dumb from the Fleetwood Town owner?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 12:31 - Dec 11 with 1172 viewswkj

Good god, Imagine those complaining about politics on TWTD if Marcus Evans did this, no one would know what filter to post under (more so than usual)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 12:33 - Dec 11 with 1151 viewsbrazil1982

I guess he thinks he can, as he's the Owner. Given they have very low crowds I can't imagine it would have an effect.
I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 12:34 - Dec 11 with 1146 viewsclive_baker

Seems pretty foolish to me. Clearly concerned for his business interests (as many business owners are at the prospect of a Labour government) and is using his profile to generate support for what he deems to be the favourable outcome.

I'm not sure how much influence Fleetwood fans will have on the election but you never know, they might both decide to vote Tory.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Evans is a Lib Dem boy..... on 12:40 - Dec 11 with 1115 viewsBloots

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 12:31 - Dec 11 by wkj

Good god, Imagine those complaining about politics on TWTD if Marcus Evans did this, no one would know what filter to post under (more so than usual)

....so he'd be wasting his time frankly.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Evans is a Lib Dem boy..... on 12:41 - Dec 11 with 1103 viewswkj

Evans is a Lib Dem boy..... on 12:40 - Dec 11 by Bloots

....so he'd be wasting his time frankly.

Well, that is usually his claim to fame, not sure this would add to that.

Crybaby

Maybe he could make Lambert the PM.....? on 12:47 - Dec 11 with 1079 viewsBloots

Evans is a Lib Dem boy..... on 12:41 - Dec 11 by wkj

Well, that is usually his claim to fame, not sure this would add to that.

....imagine having a cabinet reshuffle twice a week.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Maybe he could make Lambert the PM.....? on 12:54 - Dec 11 with 1051 viewsBlueBadger

Maybe he could make Lambert the PM.....? on 12:47 - Dec 11 by Bloots

....imagine having a cabinet reshuffle twice a week.

You could guarantee that we'd have a PM who'd never hide from an interview, as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 12:54 - Dec 11 with 1051 viewsGeoffSentence

The party of the rich and powerful have always used all means at their disposal to control their people.

In the 70's when we seemed to have elections every 5 minutes my dear old father was constantly complaining about farmers hanging around outside polling stations and telling their farmhands that they had to vote conservative. This is just a kind of modern day, digital descendant of that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 12:55 - Dec 11 with 1044 viewswkj

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 12:54 - Dec 11 by GeoffSentence

The party of the rich and powerful have always used all means at their disposal to control their people.

In the 70's when we seemed to have elections every 5 minutes my dear old father was constantly complaining about farmers hanging around outside polling stations and telling their farmhands that they had to vote conservative. This is just a kind of modern day, digital descendant of that.

I think what is more criminal is he used Microsoft Movie maker to make the video.

Crybaby

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 13:12 - Dec 11 with 1004 viewsGeoffSentence

Crikey. He seems to be telling people to vote conservative because if Labour get elected he will withdraw funding from the club.

That is pretty scummy.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 13:24 - Dec 11 with 963 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 13:36 - Dec 11 with 906 viewsChateauWines

He is saying at as it is. Brutally honest

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 13:52 - Dec 11 with 877 viewsBlueBadger

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 13:36 - Dec 11 by ChateauWines

He is saying at as it is. Brutally honest

Is the main thing he's being honest about the fact that he's a self-interested borderline sociopath?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 14:08 - Dec 11 with 850 viewsWeWereZombies

I have no interest in Politics, but surely this is just... on 13:12 - Dec 11 by GeoffSentence

Crikey. He seems to be telling people to vote conservative because if Labour get elected he will withdraw funding from the club.

That is pretty scummy.

Looking at it another way, many of us are unhappy with the undue influence money has had in the game since the inception of the Premier League. So if the proposed actions of the Fleetwood Town owner were replicated throughout the various leagues around the United Kingdom then the moneyballs that has gone on over the last thirty years would start to disintegrate resulting in a system where clubs like Ipswich Town had a chance to excel again. So don't be so hard on this guy, in reality he is subversively recommending all football supporters to vote Labour...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024