Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Nicky Morgan about to desert Boris Johnson as well? 13:11 - Dec 7 with 706 viewsWeWereZombies

Breaking news about Russian involvement in the leaking of unpublished documents about trade talks with the United States is being commented on in a 'concerned' manner by the Culture Secretary. Difficult to discern what is going on but the Beeb have just made it the top item in the one o'clock Radio Four news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-50695558

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Is Nicky Morgan about to desert Boris Johnson as well? on 13:32 - Dec 7 with 644 viewsElderGrizzly

The content of the Russian report will bring down a lot of people, but Johnson has cover. It’s about burying it as long as you can to get through the door with a majority right now.

A leak is not far away...
Is Nicky Morgan about to desert Boris Johnson as well? on 13:32 - Dec 7 with 642 viewsLord_Lucan

I confess I haven't followed this in detail but (and I might be a bit thick) why hasn't anyone mention that the report is two years before Johnson got to power?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Is Nicky Morgan about to desert Boris Johnson as well? on 13:43 - Dec 7 with 613 viewsWeWereZombies

Is Nicky Morgan about to desert Boris Johnson as well? on 13:32 - Dec 7 by Lord_Lucan

I confess I haven't followed this in detail but (and I might be a bit thick) why hasn't anyone mention that the report is two years before Johnson got to power?

I hadn't clocked that. However, he is the one trying to keep a lid on it.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Is Nicky Morgan about to desert Boris Johnson as well? on 13:50 - Dec 7 with 589 viewsHerbivore

Is Nicky Morgan about to desert Boris Johnson as well? on 13:43 - Dec 7 by WeWereZombies

I hadn't clocked that. However, he is the one trying to keep a lid on it.

Wasn't he Foreign Secretary in 2017? Hard to imagine he knew nothing about the talks. My understanding is also that there is evidence of talks being ongoing up to a few months ago.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is Nicky Morgan about to desert Boris Johnson as well? on 14:03 - Dec 7 with 551 viewsHARRY10

Is Nicky Morgan about to desert Boris Johnson as well? on 13:32 - Dec 7 by Lord_Lucan

or

"The Russia report was completely in March, before being reviewed and redacted for publication by security services and the Cabinet Office."

"It is expected to address allegations that Moscow attempted to influence the 2016 EU referendum, and examine the flow of Russian money into British institutions including the Conservative Party."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024