Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon Nolan 19:46 - Oct 26 with 1230 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Thought he was class today. Looked like a complete midfielder in there for us, had a bit of everything to his game. Kept us ticking over and uses the ball so intelligently.

A word on Woolfenden who was brilliant too.

Who was the Southend lad #36? Looked a tidy player as does their RWB; similarities between him and KVY the way they attack.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Jon Nolan on 19:51 - Oct 26 with 1202 viewsStokieBlue

He was very good but I wish he could have some options forwards rather than usually being sideways or back.

That's the wingers fault not his though. They need to be making the runs for him to find.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jon Nolan on 20:22 - Oct 26 with 1111 viewsBLUEBEAT

If you go to the Southend United website, you can find the squad info and the player’s name will be next to number 36.

Poll: W or W

Jon Nolan on 20:24 - Oct 26 with 1101 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Jon Nolan on 19:51 - Oct 26 by StokieBlue

He was very good but I wish he could have some options forwards rather than usually being sideways or back.

That's the wingers fault not his though. They need to be making the runs for him to find.

SB

I think Danny Rowe is useful as he pops up into areas for a pass, but Edwards is more of a touchline winger. The two up top aren’t dropping either but that works.

I agree though, with more forward options then the quality in his natural game will show.

He’s a cut above this league for me. I was surprised when we signed him that no other Champ side had a look considering the season he had with Shrewsbury.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Jon Nolan on 20:44 - Oct 26 with 1039 viewstractordownsouth

I think Bwomono may have played at RWB. I saw him play against Sunderland on the final day of last season and said he should be one for Lambert to go after. Although obviously we now have the RB position sorted for now with KVY, he may be someone to look at next season, if we can convince someone to take Donacien off our hands.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024