Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 3 matches 17:20 - Oct 21 with 1722 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rotherham will be tough. At home under the lights but they travel well and don't concede many. If we can win that will be good.

Southend and Rochdale are games we should be winning. I think losing the odd match is far less costly than drawing lots of those we should be winning. Sunday was a poor performance but we have a decent chance to get back on track with 9 points or at least 7 from our next 3 games.

COYB let's have a real performance under the lights this midweek. We will still be top when we kick off unless Wycombe win at Blackpool tomorrow night as Peterborough play Wednesday the same as us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Next 3 matches on 21:27 - Oct 21 with 1487 viewsmanchego

Lambert should have learned a lot from the last game.
I'm hoping he did.
After all, the main problem was selection and formation.
Next 3 matches on 22:03 - Oct 21 with 1424 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Next 3 matches on 21:27 - Oct 21 by manchego

I'm hoping he did.

I think he underestimated Accrington's physicality or over-estimated our players' ability to deal with it. How he didn't look to Roberts in the absence of Norwood or Keane I don't know. Why Keane was on the bench if he wasn't prepared to use him I don't know. However, I am sure he set up for Accrington with keeping his strongest side available for the full 90 on Wednesday.

Wilson returning will be good too. Hopefully KVY and 4 at the back. Then we can put Sunday behind us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Next 3 matches on 02:19 - Oct 22 with 1304 viewsharlingblue

Next 3 matches on 22:03 - Oct 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think he underestimated Accrington's physicality or over-estimated our players' ability to deal with it. How he didn't look to Roberts in the absence of Norwood or Keane I don't know. Why Keane was on the bench if he wasn't prepared to use him I don't know. However, I am sure he set up for Accrington with keeping his strongest side available for the full 90 on Wednesday.

Wilson returning will be good too. Hopefully KVY and 4 at the back. Then we can put Sunday behind us.

I hope that Paul Lambert is still prepared to learn as a tactical manager, his team selection and tactics for the Accrington game were somewhat naive. However he has proved his worth in uniting the club and fan base, and made us one again. Let's hope for the best for us all for the rest of the season.
Next 3 matches on 09:34 - Oct 22 with 1140 viewsMrTown

I'm hoping he did.

Was it?

It was a contributing factor doubtedbly, but I still look at the eleven and thought there was more than enough there to get the job done.

I thought a major factor was the players attitude, did they really turn up, did they compete anywhere near what Accrington did, no is the answer.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Next 3 matches on 10:33 - Oct 22 with 1094 viewsflimflam

Next 3 matches on 22:03 - Oct 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I do not understand not playing your strongest possible team at every opportunity.

If he was resting players with the upcoming games in mind then he got what he deserved Saturday for under estimating Stanley. Always play your strongest fit and available 11 and worry about the next game once you have come through it.

I also think postponing for the international break was wrong and played a part in our poor performance.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Next 3 matches on 15:57 - Oct 22 with 939 viewsBlue_Moses

I'm hoping he did.

And the fact that no one performed, not sure we could have changed 11 players
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024