Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. 13:06 - Sep 3 with 2123 viewsElderGrizzly

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:07 - Sep 3 with 1843 viewsHerbivore

It's all tumbling down around him spectacularly quickly. He needs to be held to account.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:08 - Sep 3 with 1837 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nothing to see here. Just our Prime Minister blatantly lying to the country again.

I don't know how much of this it will take for his supporters to see through him. Probably never, as the level of fanaticism is so high.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:08 - Sep 3 with 1835 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:08 - Sep 3 with 1839 viewsSomethingBlue

Things aren't quite going to plan, are they. Keep this pressure up and he — along with the others — will get what they so richly deserve.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:10 - Sep 3 with 1808 viewsBrianTablet

Frankly, we're sick and tired of honest, decent people.
Just as we're sick and tired of experts and respect and tolerance and trust.

Let's give good old-fashioned lying bullsh]tters the chance to lead this great nation forwards....

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:12 - Sep 3 with 1776 viewsBeckets

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:08 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

Nothing to see here. Just our Prime Minister blatantly lying to the country again.

I don't know how much of this it will take for his supporters to see through him. Probably never, as the level of fanaticism is so high.

Brings to mind the old “how do you know when xxxx is lying?” saying.
Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:13 - Sep 3 with 1772 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:08 - Sep 3 by SomethingBlue

Things aren't quite going to plan, are they. Keep this pressure up and he — along with the others — will get what they so richly deserve.

He looked distinctly rattled delivering his speech last night. I think he's starting to realise he's not remotely up to the job and that his lies and bluster will be exposed. He's like the Paul Hurst of Prime Minsters.

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:15 - Sep 3 with 1767 viewsitfcjoe

Dominic Cummings ego and need to try and outsmart everyone is going to blow up in his face and I can't wait.

Read this earlier too:

Now take a step back: There’s been a lot of talk from people around Boris Johnson over recent weeks of finding imaginative new ways to block the legislation, or even of simply ignoring the anti no-deal laws, or of refusing to pass them to the queen for royal assent. But last night’s pledge of a snap election if the vote passes tonight is in effect an acceptance from No. 10 that the PM would have to abide by parliament’s laws. It looks like Johnson’s legislative expert Nikki da Costa – widely respected as the queen of parliamentary process by all in Westminster – has advised the PM there is no way out of this other than a general election. That in itself is a victory for the big brains of the Rebel Alliance, who have spent weeks working on a watertight way to bind the PM’s hands. “Mr. Grieve – we’ll see what he’s right about,” Dominic Cummings told Sky TV a few weeks back. Well, it seems that now we do.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:15 - Sep 3 with 1761 viewsElderGrizzly

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:13 - Sep 3 by Herbivore

He looked distinctly rattled delivering his speech last night. I think he's starting to realise he's not remotely up to the job and that his lies and bluster will be exposed. He's like the Paul Hurst of Prime Minsters.

Apparently he was genuinely shocked at the protest from the gates and that rattled him.

A shame...
Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:16 - Sep 3 with 1746 viewshomer_123

Hasn't he also said he doesn't want a GE?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:16 - Sep 3 with 1748 viewsElderGrizzly

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:15 - Sep 3 by itfcjoe

Dominic Cummings ego and need to try and outsmart everyone is going to blow up in his face and I can't wait.

Read this earlier too:

Now take a step back: There’s been a lot of talk from people around Boris Johnson over recent weeks of finding imaginative new ways to block the legislation, or even of simply ignoring the anti no-deal laws, or of refusing to pass them to the queen for royal assent. But last night’s pledge of a snap election if the vote passes tonight is in effect an acceptance from No. 10 that the PM would have to abide by parliament’s laws. It looks like Johnson’s legislative expert Nikki da Costa – widely respected as the queen of parliamentary process by all in Westminster – has advised the PM there is no way out of this other than a general election. That in itself is a victory for the big brains of the Rebel Alliance, who have spent weeks working on a watertight way to bind the PM’s hands. “Mr. Grieve – we’ll see what he’s right about,” Dominic Cummings told Sky TV a few weeks back. Well, it seems that now we do.

Dominic Grieve, a brilliant lawyer or Cummings, a sewer rat feeding on the faeces of power.

I know who my money is on
Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:17 - Sep 3 with 1732 viewsElderGrizzly

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:16 - Sep 3 by homer_123

Hasn't he also said he doesn't want a GE?

Oh yes, even on TV last night again.

His lips move, it is a lie.
Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:18 - Sep 3 with 1724 viewsbluebud

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:13 - Sep 3 by Herbivore

We'll see.

You're like the Paul Hurst of posters.
Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:18 - Sep 3 with 1713 viewsPinewoodblue

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:07 - Sep 3 by Herbivore

It's all tumbling down around him spectacularly quickly. He needs to be held to account.

So speaketh Rospierre

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Lollers on 13:19 - Sep 3 with 1700 viewsDyland

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:18 - Sep 3 by bluebud

We'll see.

Literally a school ground "no you are" riposte.

Emblematic.

Nice one Budders.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:19 - Sep 3 with 1696 viewsBlueinBrum

One day i believe (hope) there will be a Chilcot-esque inquiry into the lies of the past few years surrounding the entire leave campaign and subsequent governments, and Johnson and co will be hung out to dry for what they really are.

Whether or not this country has the means or stomach for this remains to be seen.
Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:25 - Sep 3 with 1651 viewsHerbivore

We'll see.

You're an irrelevance.

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:27 - Sep 3 with 1635 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:16 - Sep 3 by ElderGrizzly

Dominic Grieve, a brilliant lawyer or Cummings, a sewer rat feeding on the faeces of power.

I know who my money is on

"a sewer rat feeding on the faeces of power". Ooh, I like that. Very apt.

I like the way Brexit was supposed to be about taking back control from unelected bureaucrats. We don't here so much about that these days, I wonder why...?

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:28 - Sep 3 with 1624 viewsm14_blue

We'll see.

What do you make of the story in the OP?
Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:31 - Sep 3 with 1603 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:28 - Sep 3 by m14_blue

What do you make of the story in the OP?

You won't get a reply. Its only posts are responses to me, usually to call me names. It's all rather weird. If it weren't so utterly irrelevant it might have appeared on Phil and Gav's radar by now given the nature of its 'contributions' to the site.

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:34 - Sep 3 with 1580 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:31 - Sep 3 by Herbivore

You won't get a reply. Its only posts are responses to me, usually to call me names. It's all rather weird. If it weren't so utterly irrelevant it might have appeared on Phil and Gav's radar by now given the nature of its 'contributions' to the site.

The "Paul Hurst of posters" though...

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:35 - Sep 3 with 1583 viewsSWGF

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:15 - Sep 3 by itfcjoe

Read this earlier too:

From a few weeks ago:

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:41 - Sep 3 with 1553 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:34 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

The "Paul Hurst of posters" though...

Nah, it used my own comparison to try and make a dig. It should know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, in fact I think it probably fancies me. It's just upset that the feeling isn't reciprocated.

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:49 - Sep 3 with 1528 viewsElderGrizzly

Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:27 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

"a sewer rat feeding on the faeces of power". Ooh, I like that. Very apt.

I like the way Brexit was supposed to be about taking back control from unelected bureaucrats. We don't here so much about that these days, I wonder why...?

Or

“Really interesting detail that No 10 declined to lie on record to court" - committing perjury is probably next though
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 13:52]
Boris Johnson in dishonest shock.. on 13:57 - Sep 3 with 1489 viewsusm

All politicians lie - they always have done and probably always will do.

They would never be elected otherwise.

So lets move on shall we.

They voted for Brexit.

End of.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024