Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” 22:04 - Jul 27 with 2858 viewsCoco

Awesome today except for the ‘nut’ but at least it was a proper one. Our enforcer.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 22:08 - Jul 27 with 2839 viewsdirtyboy

How many will be young enough to remember that tune? Great shout though, not heard that tune at any game before. If he does something chant worthy that’s a shoe in, and I hate cheesy chants.

Come all without, come all within...
“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 22:11 - Jul 27 with 2814 viewsWD19

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 22:08 - Jul 27 by dirtyboy

How many will be young enough to remember that tune? Great shout though, not heard that tune at any game before. If he does something chant worthy that’s a shoe in, and I hate cheesy chants.

He’ll offer you out, he’ll fill you in.....

You ain’t seen nothing like our mighty Flynn.
“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 23:00 - Jul 27 with 2664 viewsjeera

Whenever I hear that song I can't help but correct the double negative in my head.

I know full well it doesn't scan without it but I can't help it.

Grr.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” (n/t) on 23:02 - Jul 27 with 2654 viewsCoco

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 23:00 - Jul 27 by jeera

Whenever I hear that song I can't help but correct the double negative in my head.

Grr.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 23:03 - Jul 27 with 2647 viewsCoco

Grr.

Aye me too. Good terrace screamer tho

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 23:24 - Jul 27 with 2578 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nut all without, nut all within

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 23:48 - Jul 27 with 2500 viewsBLUEBEAT

I did a rough live mix with two 45s to cut it into an instrumental about 15 years ago. This lad wanted to rap over it. Only got to demo stage and never released. The young rap guy was called Stevie Emms but now calls himself Professor Green.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/col-wolfe-collection/episodes/2007-02-12T05_2

Poll: W or W

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 23:55 - Jul 27 with 2469 viewsRocky

Grr.

Bloody Bob Dylan:)
Login to get fewer ads

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 23:55 - Jul 27 with 2470 viewsHipsterectomy

Hopefully he keeps away from Joey Barton when we play Fleetwood

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 00:00 - Jul 28 with 2454 viewsjeera

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 23:55 - Jul 27 by Hipsterectomy

Hopefully he keeps away from Joey Barton when we play Fleetwood

He can go his own way.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 14:49 - Jul 28 with 2054 viewsPositivelyPortman

Nut on the head,
Nut on the chin
Youve not seen nothing.........

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 15:19 - Jul 28 with 2019 viewsRyorry

I remember it very well!

Will make a great terrace chant, potential for many variations according to circumstances too!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 15:20 - Jul 28 with 2016 viewsRyorry

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 14:49 - Jul 28 by PositivelyPortman

Nut on the head,
Nut on the chin
Youve not seen nothing.........

I know I shouldn't, but ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 19:49 - Jul 28 with 1850 viewscarlisleaway

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 15:20 - Jul 28 by Ryorry

I know I shouldn't, but ...

Who remembers the Jimmy Robertson chant of years ago

We’ve got Jimmy Jimmy Robertson on the wing, before he crossed to Frank Clark

Think Section 6 have to come up with something new this year....but the mighty Flynn is right up there
“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 20:46 - Jul 28 with 1791 viewsBlueForYou

As a Harlequins Rugby Union sth, that’s our song & gets sung every game often prompted by the flute intro. Would do well as an anthem for Downes!
“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 20:51 - Jul 28 with 1774 viewsWD19

“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 20:46 - Jul 28 by BlueForYou

As a Harlequins Rugby Union sth, that’s our song & gets sung every game often prompted by the flute intro. Would do well as an anthem for Downes!

It’s a real ear worm. Have been humming it to myself all day.
“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 14:27 - Jul 29 with 1621 viewsBlue_Order

Got time for this.

Will put it to the rest of the group and see if they’re keen to try it. Quite a few youngens in there though so might be a hard sell.
“You’ve not seen nothing like our mighty Flynn” on 23:36 - Sep 2 with 1283 viewsCoco

It’s time. Top player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024