Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? 15:59 - Aug 31 with 1058 viewsGrandadDel

would have been a pen . Clearly a hand ball on the radio ,disgraceful.
Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:07 - Aug 31 with 992 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Certainly looked clear on the radio.

It may be to do with not having VAR but I suspect you knew that.

Didn't realise your trolling was not limited to Brexit threads!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:10 - Aug 31 with 976 viewsGrandadDel

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:07 - Aug 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Certainly looked clear on the radio.

It may be to do with not having VAR but I suspect you knew that.

Didn't realise your trolling was not limited to Brexit threads!

Yoh know what I mean they said on the radio it was a penalty.

Though var was used in English football these days

Sorry
Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:12 - Aug 31 with 962 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:10 - Aug 31 by GrandadDel

Yoh know what I mean they said on the radio it was a penalty.

Though var was used in English football these days

Sorry

You mean you heard one commentator's opinion and believed it and then expressed it as your own.

It is … in the Premier League.

As long as you are now. Apology accepted.

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:15 - Aug 31 with 950 viewsGrandadDel

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:12 - Aug 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

You mean you heard one commentator's opinion and believed it and then expressed it as your own.

It is … in the Premier League.

As long as you are now. Apology accepted.

I cant get to the game anymore so sit in my car on the drive and listen to the radio. so have to go by what they say on the radio as im not there

Hopefully we can get VAR in this league soon so we dont keep getting decisions go against us
Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:22 - Aug 31 with 915 viewsSuperTommySmith

To be fair watching the game on ifollow and definite penalty
Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:24 - Aug 31 with 897 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:15 - Aug 31 by GrandadDel

I cant get to the game anymore so sit in my car on the drive and listen to the radio. so have to go by what they say on the radio as im not there

Hopefully we can get VAR in this league soon so we dont keep getting decisions go against us

I don't get to many games either so am also listening. However, I don't simply take one commentator's word for it. I also didn't get any sense it was blatant anyway.

We won't get VAR in this league for a long time. We won't need it after this season anyway. Maybe in the Championship but simply having it doesn't make decisions go for you as we have already seen with appeals for red cards last season.

How many decisions have gone against us this season? It felt like they did last season but not this one.

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:26 - Aug 31 with 884 viewsGrandadDel

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:24 - Aug 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

I don't get to many games either so am also listening. However, I don't simply take one commentator's word for it. I also didn't get any sense it was blatant anyway.

We won't get VAR in this league for a long time. We won't need it after this season anyway. Maybe in the Championship but simply having it doesn't make decisions go for you as we have already seen with appeals for red cards last season.

How many decisions have gone against us this season? It felt like they did last season but not this one.

That's a shame because everything I've read about var makes me think it'll be great for the game
Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:29 - Aug 31 with 865 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:26 - Aug 31 by GrandadDel

That's a shame because everything I've read about var makes me think it'll be great for the game

I sometimes am uncertain whether you are being sarcastic or not (although here it is clear).

I am sure it will get better with time.

Login to get fewer ads

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:31 - Aug 31 with 853 viewsGrandadDel

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:29 - Aug 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

I sometimes am uncertain whether you are being sarcastic or not (although here it is clear).

I am sure it will get better with time.

I promise I'm not. Typing is a struggle sometimes especially when I'm on the phone
Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:34 - Aug 31 with 841 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:31 - Aug 31 by GrandadDel

I promise I'm not. Typing is a struggle sometimes especially when I'm on the phone

You were there weren't you?

You express yourself fine but sometimes tone is difficult to pick up in text.

Everything written about VAR has been very critical of it. It clearly is not working as well as it should do. I am sure it will get better though. I a sure it is here to stay but hopefully without causing so much disruption and confusion as it does now.

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:35 - Aug 31 with 829 viewsGrandadDel

Why didn't the ref use VAR for that 2nd hand ball? on 16:34 - Aug 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

You were there weren't you?

You express yourself fine but sometimes tone is difficult to pick up in text.

Everything written about VAR has been very critical of it. It clearly is not working as well as it should do. I am sure it will get better though. I a sure it is here to stay but hopefully without causing so much disruption and confusion as it does now.

I was where?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024