Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone heard from wkj? 19:32 - Aug 14 with 1196 viewsSpruceMoose

There is growing concern that she has dropped off the face of the planet. I can barely get Footers to sleep at night. If you're reading wkj, come home.

Worried

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:36 - Aug 14 with 1168 viewsfooters

The last time I'd heard from her was just after the delivery of that really cheap case of wine. Could be a contributing factor.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:37 - Aug 14 with 1162 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:36 - Aug 14 by footers

The last time I'd heard from her was just after the delivery of that really cheap case of wine. Could be a contributing factor.

That's actually true, now that you mention it. I miss the photos of steak she used to send us.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 19:38]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:41 - Aug 14 with 1119 viewsSitfcB

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:37 - Aug 14 by SpruceMoose

That's actually true, now that you mention it. I miss the photos of steak she used to send us.

I don’t think that was steak

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:44 - Aug 14 with 1096 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:41 - Aug 14 by SitfcB

It definitely had gristle.

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:45 - Aug 14 with 1095 viewsfooters

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:41 - Aug 14 by SitfcB

Beef curtains.

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:45 - Aug 14 with 1089 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:45 - Aug 14 by footers

Beef curtains.

Talk like that is why she went out for smokes and never came back.

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:46 - Aug 14 with 1087 viewsfooters

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:37 - Aug 14 by SpruceMoose

She could certainly be a dab hand in the kitchen at times, when she tried and engaged her brain. A long way off my level and certainly a lightyear from Stokers, but there was raw talent there- very raw.

Undressed salad simply boils my piss.

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:47 - Aug 14 with 1078 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone heard from wkj? on 19:46 - Aug 14 by footers

She could certainly be a dab hand in the kitchen at times, when she tried and engaged her brain. A long way off my level and certainly a lightyear from Stokers, but there was raw talent there- very raw.

Undressed salad simply boils my piss.

I don't know if I share your faith in her. Walkers crisps are not 'quick and easy croutons'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024