Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance today... 01:35 - Aug 11 with 1310 viewsNorthstaNder

Phenomenal really when you think about it. Hats off to everyone there for helping to create a really good atmosphere. I could hear the North quite well from where I sat in block F of the CoOp stand.

I've just been watching the championship goals on sky news and our attendance was higher than a hell of a lot of them!

Shame it will no doubt drop away but would be nice to think we can regularly get 18k-19k
Attendance today... on 03:23 - Aug 11 with 1254 viewsSuperblue95

It was our first home game of the season and also against the biggest team in this league so you’d expect it to be high.

Impressive nonetheless

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Attendance today... on 06:53 - Aug 11 with 1129 viewsbrogansnose

It felt like we were a newly promoted club rather than a relegated club. Like you say, it will inevitably drop off but if the performances hold up and we are in contention..........

Good to see a lot of young people at the game too, as there was at Burton, they are the lifeblood ect ect but they're also the ones likely to make some noise because , lets face it, whatever league we're in, it needs to be fun.
Attendance today... on 09:13 - Aug 11 with 891 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Higher than 4 premiership games too
Attendance today... on 09:28 - Aug 11 with 851 viewsNorthstaNder

There were a lot of youngsters where we sat, including my 2 who were at their first ever match.

My boy, who is 5, was glued to the game from start to finish. He loved it! I've been teaching him "Every Saturday we follow" too 😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024