Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... 18:40 - Aug 10 with 1904 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....they had sold out, mind you the bar in the Cobbold stand had been given all of 2 to start with!

Evans out!

Edit.....had to go with the butterbean pie (I know).....full of mushrooms, not a sniff of a butterbean!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 18:42]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 18:46 - Aug 10 with 1873 viewshomer_123

Were you at Forest Green Rovers today then?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 19:04 - Aug 10 with 1827 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 18:46 - Aug 10 by homer_123

Were you at Forest Green Rovers today then?

My stomach wishes it had been!

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 19:56 - Aug 10 with 1754 viewsbritbiker

i got the last vegan sausage roll in north stand lower. Was nice but not as good as the Greggs ones.
Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 19:58 - Aug 10 with 1744 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 19:56 - Aug 10 by britbiker

i got the last vegan sausage roll in north stand lower. Was nice but not as good as the Greggs ones.

Well done, did you get in the queue early?

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:02 - Aug 10 with 1739 viewsbrogansnose

I had the Butterbean pie.

Could have been better tbh. A bit bland and lacked seasoning but at least no animals were hurt in its making, unless the van driver ran over a hedgehog on the way to PR.
Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:09 - Aug 10 with 1723 viewsbritbiker

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 19:58 - Aug 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

Well done, did you get in the queue early?

no. about five minutes before kick off.
Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:51 - Aug 10 with 1674 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:02 - Aug 10 by brogansnose

Could have been better tbh. A bit bland and lacked seasoning but at least no animals were hurt in its making, unless the van driver ran over a hedgehog on the way to PR.

But did yours have butterbean in it.....I am a little worried that mine was chicken and mushroom, but with very taste free chicken!

Ps which stand were you in? Was reliably informed the Cobbold bar were given 2 of each veggie/vegan option.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 20:53]

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:51 - Aug 10 with 1673 viewsjeera

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:02 - Aug 10 by brogansnose

A butterbean pie?

A bit bland?

Really?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:58 - Aug 10 with 1650 viewsbrogansnose

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:51 - Aug 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

But did yours have butterbean in it.....I am a little worried that mine was chicken and mushroom, but with very taste free chicken!

Ps which stand were you in? Was reliably informed the Cobbold bar were given 2 of each veggie/vegan option.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 20:53]

Butterbean content was fine but didn't find any mushrooms. There were some carrots in there and a hint of cumin, pastry was stodgy too.
Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:58 - Aug 10 with 1649 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:09 - Aug 10 by britbiker

no. about five minutes before kick off.

That's well before half time.....I see where I may be going wrong!

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:00 - Aug 10 with 1635 viewsPecker

" Greggs ones "????? They are bl00dy awful.
Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:02 - Aug 10 with 1627 viewsbrogansnose

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:51 - Aug 10 by jeera

A butterbean pie?

A bit bland?

Really?

Well yeah, could have been better if it was seasoned and some herbs and spices. Greeks and Turks do some really nice things with butterbeans, tomato sauce and dill. Ain't a thing and its good of the club to try to do something a bit different though.
Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:04 - Aug 10 with 1623 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 20:58 - Aug 10 by brogansnose

Butterbean content was fine but didn't find any mushrooms. There were some carrots in there and a hint of cumin, pastry was stodgy too.

I am with you on the stodgy bottom (and the bits of carrot).....did the butterbeans have a sort of mushroomy consistency......wasn't wearing my glasses!

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:06 - Aug 10 with 1616 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:00 - Aug 10 by Pecker

" Greggs ones "????? They are bl00dy awful.

Hush your dirty mouth, they are single handedly keeping the UK economy afloat!

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:09 - Aug 10 with 1604 viewsbrogansnose

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:04 - Aug 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

I am with you on the stodgy bottom (and the bits of carrot).....did the butterbeans have a sort of mushroomy consistency......wasn't wearing my glasses!

Nope, I had recognisable butterbeans doing their groove thing in my pie without them trying to morph into some mushroom tribute act. Them boys and girls were crying out for salt and pepper to make it happen.
Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:10 - Aug 10 with 1600 viewsPecker

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:06 - Aug 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

Hush your dirty mouth, they are single handedly keeping the UK economy afloat!

They are crap though. Full of grease. Give me a Ginsters any day.
Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:23 - Aug 10 with 1565 viewsDublinBlue84

Was the service any better today and are they finally taking cards?

Didn't get into the ground until 2.50 because of the weather, so didn't have any chance to look or try.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:39 - Aug 10 with 1536 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:23 - Aug 10 by DublinBlue84

Was the service any better today and are they finally taking cards?

Didn't get into the ground until 2.50 because of the weather, so didn't have any chance to look or try.

Pass.....I am in a new part of the ground for me so can't compare.

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:54 - Aug 10 with 1516 viewsmonytowbray

Pr1ck, I didn’t get one. :(

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 23:12 - Aug 10 with 1445 viewsbritbiker

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:54 - Aug 10 by monytowbray

Pr1ck, I didn’t get one. :(

Felt like I saved the planet just a little bit. None of the farting cow stuff that is destroying us.

Thought I would give it a go as last season I moaned on here several times about the lack of veggie or vegan options.
Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 00:18 - Aug 11 with 1396 viewsRyorry

Thought I would try a vegan sausage roll...... on 21:02 - Aug 10 by brogansnose

Well yeah, could have been better if it was seasoned and some herbs and spices. Greeks and Turks do some really nice things with butterbeans, tomato sauce and dill. Ain't a thing and its good of the club to try to do something a bit different though.

BCWYWF - think of the consequences if any female chefs only an hours' drive away read this site & think we're in need of culinary rescue!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024