Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City look good again 14:09 - Aug 10 with 632 viewshaynes_toe1

Them and Liverpool top 2? Expected more from West Ham who have made a couple of good signings and are at home. Lucky it's not 4.
City look good again on 14:28 - Aug 10 with 582 viewsjeera

I never thought I'd almost miss the days of Man U domination.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

City look good again on 14:29 - Aug 10 with 582 viewsPendejo

Citeh made loads of mistakes in the first half, could have, sorry, should have been punished by the 'appy 'ammers, weren't then class showed.

I don't watch a huge amount of Prem football but I'm really impressed how Pep carries on coaching players when they've been subbed [De Bruyne] and after the game [Aguero], he did it with someone after FA Cup final [ Sterling?].

Hate the monetised aspect, hate monopoly but the quality of football from Citeh is excellent. Sterling's 3rd, a great finish.

Just like watching us really...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

City look good again on 14:31 - Aug 10 with 572 viewsBigManBlue

City look good again on 14:29 - Aug 10 by Pendejo

Citeh made loads of mistakes in the first half, could have, sorry, should have been punished by the 'appy 'ammers, weren't then class showed.

I don't watch a huge amount of Prem football but I'm really impressed how Pep carries on coaching players when they've been subbed [De Bruyne] and after the game [Aguero], he did it with someone after FA Cup final [ Sterling?].

Hate the monetised aspect, hate monopoly but the quality of football from Citeh is excellent. Sterling's 3rd, a great finish.

Just like watching us really...

Agreed, when you look at it dispassionately, Pep is something else. When you consider that the top 6 all have roughly the same resources, he is clearly able to get so much more out of them, and manage a squad of top players and big egos in a way that very few have been able to.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

City look good again on 14:53 - Aug 10 with 530 viewsIllinoisblue

Give City the title now. They are a level above. The only thing that might stop them winning the league is if they focus more on the Champions League.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024