Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half time thoughts 15:59 - Aug 3 with 649 viewsBluefish

Bloody brilliant to see 2 up top again.

Holy - looks good, couple of dodgy kicks and a moment where he was stranded but overall happy with him

Donacien - mixed bag, started well and at times has done well nicking the ball and trying to go forward. He seems to be an little off positionally though

Woolfenden- easily the pick of the defenders. Organising and reading the game well

Wilson - not for me, lightweight and poor in the air. Had a b*llocking from Woolfenden for switching off

Kenlock - still lacks focus for me. Another mixed effort

Skuse - decent captains performance. Doing basics and adding some strength

Downes - superb so far. Reads well, dribbles well and passes well.

Rowe - looks decent. Always threatening, took a knock and faded a bit but got back in it again. More of a threat than Edwards was

Garbutt - lucky deflection but good strike. Seems good, possibly questionable in the air but a bit early to judge

Jackson - still anonymous. Desperately needs a goal and to build the link with Norwood

Norwood - brilliant, a hybrid of Waghorn and Garner. The only problem could be getting him to only play one position. 1st time ibsae waghorn I was so impressed by his overall play and ability, Norwood is exactly the same. A real talent

Burton are sh*te but still look likely to score. We have a tactic of going very early long towards Norwood

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Half time thoughts on 16:09 - Aug 3 with 492 viewsNaylorsboots

Burton have had most of the possession. They are a threat. We need to be dominating more. But they are controling the game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024