Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea 06:38 - Jul 27 with 1862 viewsFPL_Tractor

I think he’ll go for......

Holy

Donacien - Woolfenden- Guthrie - Kenlock

–––––––––Dozzell - Skuse
––––––––––––-Huws

Rowe –––––––––––––––––Garbutt
–––––––––––-Norwood

If he’s fit Judge to come off the bench.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 06:50 - Jul 27 with 1833 viewstroyse

Yh think Guthrie will sign contract and wilson or either by midweek a d striker help our nors and jacko and one of trialists will start with wolf at burton
Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 07:02 - Jul 27 with 1806 viewsWestcountryblue

Jackson has been on fire in pre season, i think we will/should play a system that accommodates both him and Norwood
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 7:02]
Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 07:58 - Jul 27 with 1690 viewsSwansea_Blue

And we all know who enjoyed his tea...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 08:08 - Jul 27 with 1668 viewsBlueBoots

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 07:02 - Jul 27 by Westcountryblue

Jackson has been on fire in pre season, i think we will/should play a system that accommodates both him and Norwood
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 7:02]

Assuming we don't sign anyone before the Burton game...

Holy

Donacien - Skuse - Kenlock

Rowe - Dozzell - Downes - Garbutt

Huws

Norwood - Jackson

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 08:30 - Jul 27 with 1611 viewsfloridaboy

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 08:08 - Jul 27 by BlueBoots

Assuming we don't sign anyone before the Burton game...

Holy

Donacien - Skuse - Kenlock

Rowe - Dozzell - Downes - Garbutt

Huws

Norwood - Jackson

Seriously!
Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 08:51 - Jul 27 with 1571 viewsSuperblue95

Chamomile. Def info

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 08:57 - Jul 27 with 1555 viewsBlueBoots

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 08:30 - Jul 27 by floridaboy

Seriously!

3-5-2, proper wing-backs and 2 up top - what can I say, I like goals...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 09:44 - Jul 27 with 1461 viewstextbackup

i really hope he goes....

holy

donacien - woolf - xxxxx - kelock
rowe - huws - downes - garbutt
Jackson - norwood

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 09:49 - Jul 27 with 1448 viewsEly_Blue

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 09:44 - Jul 27 by textbackup

i really hope he goes....

holy

donacien - woolf - xxxxx - kelock
rowe - huws - downes - garbutt
Jackson - norwood

something close to this for me too, you could swap any others out of Huws, Skuse, Doz or Downes in the centre mid but thats the team I would go with based on what I have seen in the 2 games vs Colchester and Notts County

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 11:17 - Jul 27 with 1355 viewstextbackup

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 09:49 - Jul 27 by Ely_Blue

something close to this for me too, you could swap any others out of Huws, Skuse, Doz or Downes in the centre mid but thats the team I would go with based on what I have seen in the 2 games vs Colchester and Notts County

yeah, if we go for a 442 its going to take something special from a player to be a nailed on starter in one of those 2 positions in the middle due to the options we have.

and having Jackson and norwood scoring in pre season means, IMO, that you reward them/makes perfect sense to play both of them

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 11:49 - Jul 27 with 1309 viewsclive_baker

If fit:

Bart
Donacien Chambers Nsiala Kenlock
Dozzell Skuse Huws
Lankaster Judge
Norwood

Subs from: Holy, Woolfy, Emmanuel, Downes, Bishop, Garbutt, Sears, Nolan, Jackson, Rowe.

Burton:

Bart
Donacien Woolfy Skuse Ndaba Kenlock
Dozzell Downes Judge
Jackson Norwood

Edit: Forgot about Edwards, not sure what role he’ll play this season.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 11:52]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 11:54 - Jul 27 with 1298 viewspointofblue

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 11:17 - Jul 27 by textbackup

yeah, if we go for a 442 its going to take something special from a player to be a nailed on starter in one of those 2 positions in the middle due to the options we have.

and having Jackson and norwood scoring in pre season means, IMO, that you reward them/makes perfect sense to play both of them

With our strength in the middle of the park coupled with a weaker defence and the fact we’re away to a half decent side I think Lambert will go with one up top next week.

Bialkowski - Emmanuel, Kenlock, Donacien, Woolfenden - Skuse, Downes, Huws - Rowe, Garbutt, Norwood

Substitutes: Holy, Clements, Ndaba, El Mizouni, Dozzell, Judge, Jackson

I’d hope Lambert gives Donacien and Woolfenden a run out together today as they’re surely our starting centre back partnership at the moment.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 11:55 - Jul 27 with 1292 viewsDarth_Koont

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 07:58 - Jul 27 by Swansea_Blue

Useless info for the day: That's actually coffee he's stirring.

One of the many misconceptions about Mick.

Pronouns: He/Him

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 12:19 - Jul 27 with 1255 viewsclive_baker

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 11:55 - Jul 27 by Darth_Koont

Useless info for the day: That's actually coffee he's stirring.

One of the many misconceptions about Mick.

Irish coffee over Yorkshire tea? Sell out.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 12:25 - Jul 27 with 1234 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 07:58 - Jul 27 by Swansea_Blue

I had a dream once that Jay Tabb stole my bicycle and Mick McCarthy phoned me to let me know Tabby, "Was looking after it" and in the background Terry was asking Mick how many sugars he wanted in his tea.
Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 17:50 - Jul 27 with 1081 views3_5_2

Despite what PL says surely today will provide a heavy hint to next week’s tea on 08:57 - Jul 27 by BlueBoots

3-5-2, proper wing-backs and 2 up top - what can I say, I like goals...

gotta love 352 !!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024