Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood is streets ahead of Harrison tbf. 14:12 - Jul 27 with 960 viewsCoco

Quality on the ball etc. Clearly just hasn’t had the breaks.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Norwood is streets ahead of Harrison tbf. on 14:14 - Jul 27 with 926 viewsCoco

Judge and Norwood 🤤

Judge HAS to stay!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Norwood is streets ahead of Harrison tbf. on 14:25 - Jul 27 with 807 viewsJDB23

Norwood is streets ahead of Harrison tbf. on 14:14 - Jul 27 by Coco

Judge and Norwood 🤤

Judge HAS to stay!

Yes Judge sounding like he's brought a lot of quality in the short time he's been on the pitch. I really do think we have to keep him if we want to challenge this season, even if he is "unhappy" which i don't believe would be the case.
Norwood is streets ahead of Harrison tbf. on 14:26 - Jul 27 with 776 viewsBigManBlue

Norwood is streets ahead of Harrison tbf. on 14:25 - Jul 27 by JDB23

Yes Judge sounding like he's brought a lot of quality in the short time he's been on the pitch. I really do think we have to keep him if we want to challenge this season, even if he is "unhappy" which i don't believe would be the case.

From his perspective, if he has an absolute stormer this year and stays fit all season then even next summer, at 31, he'll still have "one more big contract" left in him. So could work out all round (he says, being desperately optimistic).

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024