Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else can you sell Mr Evans ? 23:28 - Jul 23 with 909 viewsmadmouse1959

Anyone worth anything and Evans will sell. That is the bottom line. What kind of football club have we become ? I just can,t see how things are going to improve when we constantly cash in good players. It is demoralising. A few injuries and our promotion dreams in League One are over .

shampoo dave

Who else can you sell Mr Evans ? on 23:30 - Jul 23 with 895 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...ah, it's kicking out time at the pubs.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Who else can you sell Mr Evans ? on 23:40 - Jul 23 with 862 viewspatrickswell

I need no excuse to bash Marcus Evans, but in the case of this Judge situation, I can’t point a finger at him. He bought the guy and presumably, like the rest of us, thought he had him locked down for at least a season. All he can do now is stick to his valuation. If Judge goes, he goes, but Evans didn’t pick this fight.
Who else can you sell Mr Evans ? on 00:08 - Jul 24 with 831 viewsBlueBadger

The most depressing thing about your whole post is that you're talking about getting out of the third division as a 'promotion dream'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who else can you sell Mr Evans ? on 12:41 - Jul 24 with 722 viewseddiespearitt03

Who else can you sell Mr Evans ? on 00:08 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

The most depressing thing about your whole post is that you're talking about getting out of the third division as a 'promotion dream'.

When you look at the kind of players we are keeping at this club and the lack of quality we are recruiting the future is dull and bleak.
Who else can you sell Mr Evans ? on 12:43 - Jul 24 with 714 viewsSuperblue95

Still not worked out the difference between apostrophes and commas I see

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024