Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love this quote on the cricket 22:11 - Jul 11 with 1281 viewsCoastalblue

from the BBC website

"On Monday Australia's players had taken their shoes and socks off and walked the outfield here. The idea was to feel the positive energy coming out of the earth. On Thursday England took their pants down for them too."

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Love this quote on the cricket on 23:45 - Jul 11 with 1104 viewsMelford

In football terms that was like beating Germany 5-1, I was lucky enough to have today off and I was in front of the telly all day. We dominated them from Jorfra to Finch first ball to knocking off the runs with 17 overs to spare.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Love this quote on the cricket on 07:25 - Jul 12 with 889 viewschristiand

Very good! Had hoped the guy dressed as a cricket ball with his sandpaper in his hand would''ve return yesterday too!

[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 7:53]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Love this quote on the cricket on 07:26 - Jul 12 with 883 viewshampstead_blue

A very special day.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024