Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inner Temple Garden, Embankment 13:13 - Jul 9 with 963 viewsgiant_stow

Little very niche tip for anyone at a loose end between 12.30 and 3 weekdays - they open up the Gardens for joe public and they're bludy lovely - probably more so if you're a plant fan.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Inner Temple Garden, Embankment on 15:08 - Jul 9 with 850 viewshoppy

I was surprised to read what it actually was... knowing what your 'very niche' pastimes would probably usually include...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Inner Temple Garden, Embankment on 15:17 - Jul 9 with 836 viewsCoastalblue

If you fancy a wander a little further East and you've not been, go have a look at St Dunstan In the East.

Very old church that was destroyed in the war and the ruins turned into a small but very tranquil park. It is very lovely and a complete contrast to most of what is around it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Inner Temple Garden, Embankment on 15:33 - Jul 9 with 791 viewsgiant_stow

Inner Temple Garden, Embankment on 15:17 - Jul 9 by Coastalblue

If you fancy a wander a little further East and you've not been, go have a look at St Dunstan In the East.

Very old church that was destroyed in the war and the ruins turned into a small but very tranquil park. It is very lovely and a complete contrast to most of what is around it.

Cheers mr - I will check it out on my next trek.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Inner Temple Garden, Embankment on 17:09 - Jul 9 with 731 viewsBLUEBEAT

A tangent, but this post has reminded me of a place I visited last year...

The cult Mithras Temple.

Located in the Bloomberg HQ, strangely enough.

Illuminati history for realz.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024