Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train 14:04 - Jul 1 with 2863 viewsjontysnut

https://twitter.com/search?q=Strasbourg&src=tren

This post has been edited by an administrator
Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:04 - Jul 1 with 2389 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:07 - Jul 1 with 2367 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:04 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

"At Framlingham, Bull cultivated interests in music and drama, and was made Head of the Day Boys in the Upper Sixth, working to fight bullying.[5]"

Rather ironic, seeing the abusers, bigots, homophobes and racists he knocks around with now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:21 - Jul 1 with 2290 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:07 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

"At Framlingham, Bull cultivated interests in music and drama, and was made Head of the Day Boys in the Upper Sixth, working to fight bullying.[5]"

Rather ironic, seeing the abusers, bigots, homophobes and racists he knocks around with now.

Probably just making the point that travelling all that way is a cost and waste of taxpayers money. As usual the ‘know it alls’ jump on anything these days

Gus Uhlenbeek

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:23 - Jul 1 with 2281 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:21 - Jul 1 by ShropshireBluenago09

Probably just making the point that travelling all that way is a cost and waste of taxpayers money. As usual the ‘know it alls’ jump on anything these days

He has no point to make. Only a simpleton would think there's a point to be made here. Dickhead in job requires travel shocker.

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:24 - Jul 1 with 2276 viewsBigManBlue

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:21 - Jul 1 by ShropshireBluenago09

You could make the same argument for MP's from the Highland constituencies having to go and sit in London though... Bet they'd bite your hand off for four changes too!

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:25 - Jul 1 with 2271 viewsgiant_stow

haha! I love the stern tone at the end with the little 'can you believe it' look!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:28 - Jul 1 with 2251 viewsfactual_blue

If only there were a direct flight from Stansted to Strasbourg....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:29 - Jul 1 with 2249 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's going a bit Roy Keane now (or was it Paul Jewell?)...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:30 - Jul 1 with 2234 viewsfactual_blue

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:07 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

It's hard to get from Framlingham to his European constituency in North West England.

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:31 - Jul 1 with 2233 viewsgiant_stow

In his case, you're probably right - it is a waste of time, resources and money for him to travel all that way - he will say or do nothing of worth there. If he needs to vote on something, maybe special dispensation could be made for proxy voting?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:35 - Jul 1 with 2201 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:28 - Jul 1 by factual_blue

If only there were a direct flight from Stansted to Strasbourg....

He's also full of shïte as three of those trains are within the UK.

And he's not even a real doctor. Doesn't hold a medical licence...
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 14:38]

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:38 - Jul 1 with 2180 viewsSwansea_Blue

I used to travel from Swansea to Brussels and Strasbourg on the train. You can get shed loads of work done without the normal office distractions.

Obviously this has nothing to do with the accessibility or otherwise of certain places (otherwise he probably wouldn't be living in/near Ipswich whilst supposedly representing his North West England constituents). It's just blatant dog whistling for Nigel's brexit lemmings.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 14:42]

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:55 - Jul 1 with 2089 viewsDarth_Koont

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:04 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

The Unadventures of Tintin

What a tool.

Pronouns: He/Him

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:57 - Jul 1 with 2080 viewsSwansea_Blue

Obviously (it's a well worn Brexiteer tactic, with some validity but also the reason why it's still in Strasbourg is, ironically, because a member state does have a say).

Contrast his whining and sh*t stirring to the optimism, passion and desire to serve of another newly elected MEP. I know who I'd rather have representing me.

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:06 - Jul 1 with 2041 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:57 - Jul 1 by Swansea_Blue

Obviously (it's a well worn Brexiteer tactic, with some validity but also the reason why it's still in Strasbourg is, ironically, because a member state does have a say).

Contrast his whining and sh*t stirring to the optimism, passion and desire to serve of another newly elected MEP. I know who I'd rather have representing me.

It's almost like the Brexit Party is stuffed full of horrible pieces of shït, and the Greens aren't.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 15:18]

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:11 - Jul 1 with 2020 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:23 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

He has no point to make. Only a simpleton would think there's a point to be made here. Dickhead in job requires travel shocker.

MEPS converge on Strasbourg for more waste and bureaucratic nonsense- waste of time and money - That’s his point
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 15:48]

Gus Uhlenbeek

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:18 - Jul 1 with 1998 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:11 - Jul 1 by ShropshireBluenago09

MEPS converge on Strasbourg for more waste and bureaucratic nonsense- waste of time and money - That’s his point

What's your proposed alternative? All 751 MEPs Skyping into a meeting in their pants? Some grown up stuff needs to be handled in person. They are European members of Parliament. They have to go to a central location to meet.

This is yet more nonsense that only appeals to the stupid who say things like 'more waste and burocratic nonsense' but don't understand what they're talking about, let alone posses the ability to spell bureaucratic correctly.

The only waste of money are the MEPs the Brexit Party are sending to 'represent' us, and the only waste of time is my own in replying to your idiotic post.

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:21 - Jul 1 with 1982 viewsfactual_blue

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:11 - Jul 1 by ShropshireBluenago09

Glad to read that democratic institutions are 'waste and burocratic (sic) nonsense'.

Whilst you managed to purge the French part of the word 'bureaucracy', you left the Ancient Greek part in place.

Quelle Salopeian!

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:22 - Jul 1 with 1978 viewsfactual_blue

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:18 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

What's your proposed alternative? All 751 MEPs Skyping into a meeting in their pants? Some grown up stuff needs to be handled in person. They are European members of Parliament. They have to go to a central location to meet.

This is yet more nonsense that only appeals to the stupid who say things like 'more waste and burocratic nonsense' but don't understand what they're talking about, let alone posses the ability to spell bureaucratic correctly.

The only waste of money are the MEPs the Brexit Party are sending to 'represent' us, and the only waste of time is my own in replying to your idiotic post.

borls

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:24 - Jul 1 with 1972 viewsfactual_blue

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 14:31 - Jul 1 by giant_stow

In his case, you're probably right - it is a waste of time, resources and money for him to travel all that way - he will say or do nothing of worth there. If he needs to vote on something, maybe special dispensation could be made for proxy voting?

Him breathing is a waste of oxygen, to be honest.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:24 - Jul 1 with 1973 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:18 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

Very soon it will be a waste of time and money. Did you not hear the news that we are leaving?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 15:31]

Gus Uhlenbeek

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:54 - Jul 1 with 1857 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 15:21 - Jul 1 by factual_blue

Glad to read that democratic institutions are 'waste and burocratic (sic) nonsense'.

Whilst you managed to purge the French part of the word 'bureaucracy', you left the Ancient Greek part in place.

Quelle Salopeian!

Spelling meltdown
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 15:56]

Gus Uhlenbeek

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:56 - Jul 1 with 1847 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:24 - Jul 1 by ShropshireBluenago09

Very soon it will be a waste of time and money. Did you not hear the news that we are leaving?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 15:31]

Oh so it isn't currently a waste of time and money? It's just, I thought you said that a few posts ago. But now it isn't?

And I keep hearing we are leaving but the way we have just blown through every single leaving date so far has me wondering...
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 15:57]

Brexit MEP outraged to find Strasbourg is hard to get to from Ipswich by train on 16:03 - Jul 1 with 1815 viewsfactual_blue

Well, that skypeing tactic always worked for me. And had the benefit of reducing the number of meetings I was invited to.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:03 - Jul 1 with 1814 viewsShropshireBluenago09

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:56 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

Oh so it isn't currently a waste of time and money? It's just, I thought you said that a few posts ago. But now it isn't?

And I keep hearing we are leaving but the way we have just blown through every single leaving date so far has me wondering...
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 15:57]

Spruce - respect your opinions on here but you ain’t half pedantic

Gus Uhlenbeek

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024