Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) 15:04 - May 24 with 1883 viewsKieran_Knows

pre-season games confirmed.

[Post edited 24 May 2019 15:04]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:05 - May 24 with 1859 viewsTractorCam

Notts County on a tuesday [facepalm]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:12 - May 24 with 1813 viewsJackSted

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:05 - May 24 by TractorCam

It's not like they're expecting a big turnout anyway

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:22 - May 24 with 1770 viewsWallingford_Boy

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:05 - May 24 by TractorCam

Ummmm, whats wrong with that?!

Xmas day work better?

Some just loooooooooooooove to moan about anything!

RIP Sir Bobby

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:30 - May 24 with 1741 viewsIllinoisblue

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:22 - May 24 by Wallingford_Boy

Ummmm, whats wrong with that?!

Xmas day work better?

Some just loooooooooooooove to moan about anything!

we have reached the point where Ipswich fans - well, all football fans really - will automatically complain about anything and everything. Nothing can be enjoyed anymore, let alone taken for what it is.

I mean, come on, the club is playing a pre-season game on a Tuesday ffs. HEADS MUST ROLL.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:40 - May 24 with 1696 viewsitfcjoe

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:30 - May 24 by Illinoisblue

we have reached the point where Ipswich fans - well, all football fans really - will automatically complain about anything and everything. Nothing can be enjoyed anymore, let alone taken for what it is.

I mean, come on, the club is playing a pre-season game on a Tuesday ffs. HEADS MUST ROLL.

It is a bit annoying that you can't attend without missing a significant chunk of time of work.

I know people moan about the pre season schedule in previous years - but evening games against likes of Southend, Col U, Cambridge, Peterborough are much more convenient and there isn't a big gap in standard of opposition

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:47 - May 24 with 1655 viewsReuser_is_God

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:40 - May 24 by itfcjoe

It is a bit annoying that you can't attend without missing a significant chunk of time of work.

I know people moan about the pre season schedule in previous years - but evening games against likes of Southend, Col U, Cambridge, Peterborough are much more convenient and there isn't a big gap in standard of opposition

To be fair you can get to Nottingham in just under 3 hours, traffic dependent.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:49 - May 24 with 1645 viewsitfcjoe

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:47 - May 24 by Reuser_is_God

To be fair you can get to Nottingham in just under 3 hours, traffic dependent.

Going to need to be a good run to do that for a night game - just seems unnecessary for players to have to travel that far too for a friendly. We played there a few years back but that was on a Saturday afternoon.

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:50 - May 24 with 1640 viewsTractorCam

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:30 - May 24 by Illinoisblue

Christ, that's usually me making those comments to other fans.

It's because Nottingham seems a bit far for a mid week, like Joe says games like Colchester, Cambridge would make more sense. Means i'll now have to decide whether it's worth booking work off or not to attend.

Don't worry, i'm not going to shout Evans out for this.

Login to get fewer ads

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 16:03 - May 24 with 1598 viewsWallingford_Boy

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 15:49 - May 24 by itfcjoe

Going to need to be a good run to do that for a night game - just seems unnecessary for players to have to travel that far too for a friendly. We played there a few years back but that was on a Saturday afternoon.

Ipswich must be 3 hours from most places though, only a limited number of teams we can play on our doorstep!

It'll be 0-0 anyway, don't bother going.

RIP Sir Bobby

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 16:22 - May 24 with 1563 viewsitfcjoe

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 16:03 - May 24 by Wallingford_Boy

Ipswich must be 3 hours from most places though, only a limited number of teams we can play on our doorstep!

It'll be 0-0 anyway, don't bother going.

There are just about enough teams in East Anglia in that 90 minute range who we normally play - just don't see the need for a midweek game at that distance when the opposition are in non-league. If it was for a bigger test and that was the day that suited then fair enough.

I think people think fans complain about everything because an opinion like mine is stated, but the reality is I don't care that much it's more that means I can't go and others see it as more of a big deal and evidence of something

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 17:09 - May 24 with 1514 viewsWallingford_Boy

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 16:22 - May 24 by itfcjoe

There are just about enough teams in East Anglia in that 90 minute range who we normally play - just don't see the need for a midweek game at that distance when the opposition are in non-league. If it was for a bigger test and that was the day that suited then fair enough.

I think people think fans complain about everything because an opinion like mine is stated, but the reality is I don't care that much it's more that means I can't go and others see it as more of a big deal and evidence of something

I was hoping for MK Dons away again, just down the road from me!

RIP Sir Bobby

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 18:16 - May 24 with 1459 viewsTractorCam

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 17:09 - May 24 by Wallingford_Boy

I was hoping for MK Dons away again, just down the road from me!

That's a league game!

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 18:31 - May 24 with 1444 viewslinhdi

It's great! Haven't been there for years, it will feel a bit beneath us, chance for some afternoon beers in a decent beer town, then time for a few more evening pints. That's a perfect preparation for the new season, for fans as well as players!
Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 20:09 - May 24 with 1384 viewsTractorCam

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 18:31 - May 24 by linhdi

It's great! Haven't been there for years, it will feel a bit beneath us, chance for some afternoon beers in a decent beer town, then time for a few more evening pints. That's a perfect preparation for the new season, for fans as well as players!

Just personally wish it was a Saturday, but either way it will be a great day out!

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 21:35 - May 24 with 1335 viewsblueislander

Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 20:09 - May 24 by TractorCam

Just personally wish it was a Saturday, but either way it will be a great day out!

When is the Lazio game?
Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 00:00 - May 25 with 1290 viewsstrikalite

Agree, bit silly during the week, what's wrong with Braintree for example, Ideal midweek..
Colchester (19th July) & Notts County (23rd July) on 00:09 - May 25 with 1275 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s Notts County, it’s hardly a must-attend - and personally think it’s nice to have a different option than the usual suspects we get

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024