Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge 22:00 - Mar 31 with 1040 viewsWestcountryblue

Judge signing a 2 year deal is a huge step in the right direction to securing promotion at the first attempt next year. With the likes of Bishop, he will be a cut above anything in that division.

Just need to try and get Huws back out on the pitch now and we could potentially have a top half of the table Championship midfield in League One. Maybe it will be the right environment for our toothless strikers to start scoring !
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 22:01]
Judge on 22:01 - Mar 31 with 1029 viewspointofblue

I agree but I hope we stop playing him out wide long term; he’s a waste on the wing and far more effective in the middle.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Judge on 22:05 - Mar 31 with 1006 viewsWestcountryblue

Judge on 22:01 - Mar 31 by pointofblue

I agree but I hope we stop playing him out wide long term; he’s a waste on the wing and far more effective in the middle.

Agreed, he's best as a 10.

However, next season we may have to accommodate Bishop, Huws, Skuse, Dozzell, Downes and Judge for those 2/3 central positions. Not entirely sure the likes of Nolan will get a sniff, if all players are fit, as Dozzell doesn't look to be going anywhere and will be looking to really push on next year after staying injury free this season.

I wouldn't be adverse to phasing Skuse out for Downes in that CDM position early doors next season if we get of to a strong start.
Judge on 22:33 - Mar 31 with 876 viewsBLUEBEAT

This signing would dismiss all the Lambert leaving poppycock!

Poll: W or W

Judge on 22:48 - Mar 31 with 852 viewsWestcountryblue

Judge on 22:33 - Mar 31 by BLUEBEAT

This signing would dismiss all the Lambert leaving poppycock!

Haven't heard that word since the days of Sheepy !
Judge on 23:04 - Mar 31 with 814 viewsBLUEBEAT

Judge on 22:48 - Mar 31 by Westcountryblue

Haven't heard that word since the days of Sheepy !

...and he was at Portman Rd on Saturday 🤔

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024