Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Tusk with the field goal 14:25 - Mar 22 with 598 viewsSpruceMoose

Q: [From Sky’s Mark Stone] You seem almost giddy at the result you come up with on Brexit last night. But haven’t you just kicked the can down the road, and isn’t the risk of a no-deal Brexit still high?

Tusk says this is not really a question for them.

They think they have got the best possible deal. But everything is in the hands of the British now.

I think you know my position. I am more pro-British than you, I think.

Dayum Son, that was savagely correct.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Donald Tusk with the field goal on 14:29 - Mar 22 with 573 viewsHerbivore

Why are we leaving the cool bar where there's good music, good beer and good looking people to go to the local Wetherspoons?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Donald Tusk with the field goal on 14:33 - Mar 22 with 548 viewsSpruceMoose

Donald Tusk with the field goal on 14:29 - Mar 22 by Herbivore

Why are we leaving the cool bar where there's good music, good beer and good looking people to go to the local Wetherspoons?

We all have that one mate. The one who is hell bent on dragging you from the place you're all enjoying because they've heard about this new place up the road that's supposed to be great.

He claims ttey have a strict door policy to keep out the riff raff, there's a jukebox so you can take control of the things you hear inside, and all the beers are British.

You don't want to go but this one mate kicks up such a stink for so long, you eventually put it to a vote. Sadly, just over half your mates are fcking idiots, so you head up the road to find the bar on fire.

At this point your mate says, "well we took a vote" and walks through the door.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024