Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CR7 21:50 - Mar 12 with 725 viewsRomeo4

I don’t like him but what a player!
CR7 on 21:57 - Mar 12 with 701 viewsSamWhiteUK

In case you weren't aware, Town were playing tonight
CR7 on 22:04 - Mar 12 with 682 viewscaught-in-limbo

It's fashionable to hate Ronaldo but he's an absolute inspiration wherever he goes.

I love the skills of Messi, but Ronaldo is more inspiring towards his teammates off the pitch than Messi is on it.

On an Ipswich note, if we could just win the next match, the following 5 are winnable.

This season still has the potential to be one of the club's most memorable for good reasons.

I reserve the right to try to live out my fantasy.

COYB
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 22:04]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Upvote for the fantasy, not the Ronaldo stuff :) on 22:06 - Mar 12 with 668 viewsDyland

CR7 on 22:04 - Mar 12 by caught-in-limbo

It's fashionable to hate Ronaldo but he's an absolute inspiration wherever he goes.

I love the skills of Messi, but Ronaldo is more inspiring towards his teammates off the pitch than Messi is on it.

On an Ipswich note, if we could just win the next match, the following 5 are winnable.

This season still has the potential to be one of the club's most memorable for good reasons.

I reserve the right to try to live out my fantasy.

COYB
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 22:04]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

CR7 on 22:09 - Mar 12 with 660 viewsRomeo4

CR7 on 21:57 - Mar 12 by SamWhiteUK

In case you weren't aware, Town were playing tonight

Easy fella. I watched the Town but that doesn’t stop me being able to pass comment on another fixture. Just stunning that he continues to play at the level he does and even the top quality opposing teams are unable to stop him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024