Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... 10:23 - Feb 13 with 1336 viewsSitfcB

Now been located.

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/latest-news/21-01-2019/ipswich-burglary-appea

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 10:27 - Feb 13 with 1294 viewsitfcjoe

Fantastic news

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 10:34 - Feb 13 with 1244 viewsBrianTablet

Apparently he found it in the attic, being hugged by a drooling Alan Shearer, whispering "Precious. Myyyyyy preeeeecioussssss."

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 10:39 - Feb 13 with 1200 viewstextbackup

his name always confuses me, I never know whether to like him or hate him.

I joke of course

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 10:55 - Feb 13 with 1142 viewsITFC_Forever

His wife probably put in a safe place.

Which he had no idea where it was, and he knew perfectly well where the original location of the medal was.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 10:58 - Feb 13 with 1109 viewsSuperfrans

That's great news. But, I must say, if I had an FA Cup Winner's medal, I'd have it displayed permanently in the most prominent place in my house.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 11:01 - Feb 13 with 1090 viewsjeera

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 10:58 - Feb 13 by Superfrans

That's great news. But, I must say, if I had an FA Cup Winner's medal, I'd have it displayed permanently in the most prominent place in my house.

That's just daft.

Someone would steal it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 11:01 - Feb 13 with 1090 viewscaught-in-limbo

The Eastern Daily Press can only dream of running such a story.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 11:05 - Feb 13 with 1065 viewsSuperfrans

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 11:01 - Feb 13 by jeera

That's just daft.

Someone would steal it.

I'd wear it like a medallion then... ;-)

Although, on that basis, you'd never hang an expensive picture up in your house...
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 11:06]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 11:16 - Feb 13 with 1032 viewsPJH

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 10:55 - Feb 13 by ITFC_Forever

His wife probably put in a safe place.

Which he had no idea where it was, and he knew perfectly well where the original location of the medal was.

Good news about the medal.

Your "safe place" reminds me of when we had our camera on the bed as we were starting to get organised for going on holiday the next day.Later on we could not find it and we were looking everywhere,we eventually found it in a box where our little grandson who was probably 5 at the time had put it in his words "somewhere safe".
Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 11:27 - Feb 13 with 983 viewsjeera

Mick Lambert’s FA Cup medal wasn’t stolen... on 11:05 - Feb 13 by Superfrans

I'd wear it like a medallion then... ;-)

Although, on that basis, you'd never hang an expensive picture up in your house...
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 11:06]

That's different.

An expensive picture would look out of place hanging around my neck.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024