Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I smiled at the end of the game to my Norwich friends / reasons to be cheerful 19:34 - Feb 10 with 1675 viewsskankerman

Living in Norfolk my 2 sons and I in our ITFC shirts were surrounded in our local club by yellow and green lovers.
Had the mickey taken out for many years, but at the end of the game I smiled and they asked why I was smiling.

In response I said you get promoted and all next season you will be starring relegation in the face scrapping for the odd point, going into the majority of games knowing defeat will be looming

On the other hand in division 1 hopefully we will go into every game full of confidence to win and have a great season

I was quite happy with that feeling

East Anglian derby back on the season after next, with a confident newly promoted town side
I smiled at the end of the game to my Norwich friends / reasons to be cheerful on 19:38 - Feb 10 with 1623 viewsmikey_748

140 million reasons you're wrong....
I smiled at the end of the game to my Norwich friends / reasons to be cheerful on 19:43 - Feb 10 with 1564 viewsLeoMuff

If they go up they will struggle, and if they stay down they will too.
Us however may find league 1 a tricky prospect.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I smiled at the end of the game to my Norwich friends / reasons to be cheerful on 21:13 - Feb 10 with 1212 viewspeterleeblue

A good way of rationalising things after a bad day.
I do hope you are right.
I smiled at the end of the game to my Norwich friends / reasons to be cheerful on 21:31 - Feb 10 with 1084 viewsHARRY10

I bet they'll rue promotion watching the likes of Man City at Carrot Road while we entertain Rochdale.

Away at Accrington Stanley or away at Arsenal ?

Plenty to smile at there. Just a shame there won't be plenty at PR to do the smiling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024