Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? 16:27 - Feb 7 with 13712 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/02/07/world/europe/brexit-impact-on-eur

Spoiler: It's the UK.

Posted for the benefit of BloomBlue.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 17:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 16:28 - Feb 7 with 3917 viewsSwansea_Blue

Balls to that - any problems with Johnny Foreigner and I'll be sticking it up them with my bayonet Capt Mainwaring.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 16:31 - Feb 7 with 3907 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but they need us more than we need them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 16:31 - Feb 7 with 3903 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 16:28 - Feb 7 by Swansea_Blue

Balls to that - any problems with Johnny Foreigner and I'll be sticking it up them with my bayonet Capt Mainwaring.

I believe you spell it 'Forener'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 16:31 - Feb 7 with 3900 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 16:31 - Feb 7 by BlueBadger

Yes, but they need us more than we need them.

Tell that to Sicily.

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 16:38 - Feb 7 with 3844 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 16:28 - Feb 7 by Swansea_Blue

No sensible person wants to leave with no deal. All that article, and data that it provides, shows that the UK would be hit hardest by no deal whilst Ireland would be pretty badly hit and Germany would also be badly exposed.

For that reason, we will leave with a deal.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:10 - Feb 7 with 3820 viewsMattinLondon

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 16:38 - Feb 7 by GlasgowBlue

No sensible person wants to leave with no deal. All that article, and data that it provides, shows that the UK would be hit hardest by no deal whilst Ireland would be pretty badly hit and Germany would also be badly exposed.

For that reason, we will leave with a deal.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:10 - Feb 7 with 3818 viewsMattinLondon

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:10 - Feb 7 by MattinLondon

Or don’t leave at all and put an end to this madness now.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:19 - Feb 7 with 3794 viewsBenters2

That’s the ticket ignore the voting of 17.5m people...mind you according to you lot they are only thicko racists anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:22 - Feb 7 with 3793 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:19 - Feb 7 by Benters2

That’s the ticket ignore the voting of 17.5m people...mind you according to you lot they are only thicko racists anyway.

Afternoon Captain Downvote.

Not all Leave voters are thick and racists. Thick racists do tend to be Leave voters though.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 17:24]

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:27 - Feb 7 with 3748 viewsGlasgowBlue

Or leave with an agreed deal.

Iron Lion Zion

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:29 - Feb 7 with 3763 viewsSeablu

Only the vast majority.
What do you class yourself as?
Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:31 - Feb 7 with 3761 viewslowhouseblue

no deal would be madness. which is why it won't happen.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:41 - Feb 7 with 3732 viewsBloomBlue

Fake news, don't believe anything in the NY Times it's been anti UK and pro Ireland for years.

BTW The correct answer is; Ireland
Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:42 - Feb 7 with 3733 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:41 - Feb 7 by BloomBlue

Fake news, don't believe anything in the NY Times it's been anti UK and pro Ireland for years.

Evidence please Trumpy.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 17:43]

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:43 - Feb 7 with 3725 viewsMattinLondon

If course not all leave voters are thick or racist or both..but then there’s you.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:44 - Feb 7 with 3718 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:43 - Feb 7 by MattinLondon

If course not all leave voters are thick or racist or both..but then there’s you.

Dayum son. That'll bring the Top Gear Gang out in defense of their Colonel Kurtz. You're in for it now.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 17:44]

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:48 - Feb 7 with 3699 viewsSeablu

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:44 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

Dayum son. That'll bring the Top Gear Gang out in defense of their Colonel Kurtz. You're in for it now.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 17:44]

I smell a glassers a-comin'

Shame I've got to go out.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:53 - Feb 7 with 3687 viewsjpring89

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:22 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

Afternoon Captain Downvote.

Not all Leave voters are thick and racists. Thick racists do tend to be Leave voters though.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 17:24]

Most likely the thick racists who had never voted before turned up to vote which made the difference.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:54 - Feb 7 with 3663 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:48 - Feb 7 by Seablu

I smell a glassers a-comin'

Shame I've got to go out.

Aren't you logging back in as Bigalhunter?

Iron Lion Zion

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:55 - Feb 7 with 3670 viewspickles110564

No doubt WKJ someone will come along and condemn you posting this, oh wait its against Brexit, guess they won't.
Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:55 - Feb 7 with 3671 viewsBlueBadger

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 16:31 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

I believe you spell it 'Forener'.

It's 'forriner', you bloody traitor.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:56 - Feb 7 with 3668 viewsBlueBadger

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:55 - Feb 7 by pickles110564

No doubt WKJ someone will come along and condemn you posting this, oh wait its against Brexit, guess they won't.

Now look what you've done Sprucers, you've triggered Pickles.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 17:56]

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:57 - Feb 7 with 3662 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:55 - Feb 7 by pickles110564

People are still waiting for your apology to all the dedicated British people who are serving their country overseas.

Or do you still think they should shut up about Brexit?

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 18:02 - Feb 7 with 3646 viewsSteve_M

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:41 - Feb 7 by BloomBlue

Nope, it’s definitely the UK.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 18:02 - Feb 7 with 3640 viewsBlueBadger

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:31 - Feb 7 by lowhouseblue

no deal would be madness. which is why it won't happen.

I rather fear you may be overestimating the competence AND sanity of our elected representatives, here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024