Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PR savvy sound bite? Or he really gets it doesn't he? 06:42 - Jan 13 with 2052 viewsPendejo

“And when you hear the atmosphere, I tell you, I’d love to see this club when it’s sitting at the top end of the table, you’d not be able to get a ticket for this place.”

Ok so cheap tickets helped swell a crowd potentially below 15,000 to over 20,000, however, given the poor outlook over the last month or so the extra 5,000 fans brought in is a good result. And they witnessed a win... maybe they'll be back? Win a few games and they will be back, hopefully.

What a difference in tone from MM, so PR savvy sound bite or he really gets it? Maybe a bit of both, however, undeniably if he feeds "us" positive feedback it encourages us and a momentum can build. Get a point at Blackburn and maybe the tide has turned.

COYB!

"Stand by for exciter [replace exciter with Paul Lambert]
Salvation is his task
Stand by for exciter
Here he comes now
Fall to your knees and repent if you please"

[interesting last verse on this song, lots of "carry " style innuendo]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Of course, we must remember who were in town yesterday... on 06:43 - Jan 13 with 2031 viewsPendejo

they usually help the atmos along don't they.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

PR savvy sound bite? Or he really gets it doesn't he? on 08:42 - Jan 13 with 1809 viewsArnieM

I wonder what PL would have thought if he’d been at OR during those heady Bobby Tobson days, when the old NS terrace housed 9k fans ALL singing , chanting and bouncing up and down.
I’ve always said Town fans are some of the best, and light years ahead of the carrot tops plastic fans. But we’ve had next to nothing to get excited about in nearly 2decades.
Whatever happens this season , if we can keep hold if Paul Lambert , this Club WILL be rocking again and rebuild to something special. I really do believe this . PL is the perfect fit for ITFC !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

PR savvy sound bite? Or he really gets it doesn't he? on 14:45 - Jan 13 with 1499 viewsRyorry

Have said over the past few days, "both". Yes he does get the club, and us and our frustrations at the past few years. That plus shrewd man management of us (as 12th man) has got us rocking with our support, which clearly helps the team!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

PR savvy sound bite? Or he really gets it doesn't he? on 19:50 - Jan 13 with 1266 viewsscotdoc

A fellow priest devotee.
A rarity.
To you sir.
PR savvy sound bite? Or he really gets it doesn't he? on 00:22 - Jan 14 with 1120 viewsbritbiker

PR savvy sound bite? Or he really gets it doesn't he? on 19:50 - Jan 13 by scotdoc

A fellow priest devotee.
A rarity.
To you sir.

exciter is one of my gym headphone songs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024