Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assuming Palace get Solanke 11:15 - Jan 1 with 1029 viewsbontcho

Does that make Wickham a realistic option for us? Obviously wages are difficult but they’ll just want him to play games won’t they?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:23 - Jan 1 with 992 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I doubt it.

But would be more than happy with that.

Would have thought palace need all the bodies they can get.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:25 - Jan 1 with 976 viewssparks

Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:23 - Jan 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

I doubt it.

But would be more than happy with that.

Would have thought palace need all the bodies they can get.

He has barely played for a long time. Wouldnt be a particularly clever idea imo.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:28 - Jan 1 with 954 viewsDevereuxxx

Very much doubt it, he's been pretty involved since he came back from injury (mostly off the bench).

On a different note, i'm still annoyed we let Kieffer Moore go for so little this time last year. Could have been a useful option for us this year. The club seemed to get so excited they had an asset which had improved in value & that other clubs were interested in they couldn't wait to grab some cash.
Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:29 - Jan 1 with 947 viewsDennyx4

Radio Suffolk were reporting that Wickham was going to Middlesboro on the last game.

Whispers from the press in the North East.
Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:29 - Jan 1 with 939 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:25 - Jan 1 by sparks

He has barely played for a long time. Wouldnt be a particularly clever idea imo.

He'd be more than capable for us!

Doubt we'd have better options.

Also unlikely that we'd get him.

Heavily linked with Boro.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:30 - Jan 1 with 937 viewsbontcho

Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:25 - Jan 1 by sparks

Could go either way, obviously, and if we only went for one striker I’d say no, but if we get a ‘proper’ centre forward then CW could be used up front or out wide.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:42 - Jan 1 with 869 viewspointofblue

Assuming Palace get Solanke on 11:28 - Jan 1 by Devereuxxx

Very much doubt it, he's been pretty involved since he came back from injury (mostly off the bench).

On a different note, i'm still annoyed we let Kieffer Moore go for so little this time last year. Could have been a useful option for us this year. The club seemed to get so excited they had an asset which had improved in value & that other clubs were interested in they couldn't wait to grab some cash.

We should have left him out on loan and allowed the new manager to make a decision on him. Letting Smith go was disappointing too but I think he wanted to leave. To be fair, Hurst would have probably flogged both anyway.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024