Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... 08:11 - Nov 11 with 886 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/11/jamal-khashoggi-murder-britain-sel

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... on 09:58 - Nov 11 with 823 viewsbrazil1982

...with that logic, the UK should not have an arms industry, do you agree?
On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... on 10:42 - Nov 11 with 810 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... on 09:58 - Nov 11 by brazil1982

...with that logic, the UK should not have an arms industry, do you agree?

......well no, the logic is to be wary of who you sell them to!

On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... on 10:55 - Nov 11 with 801 viewsFtnfwest

On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... on 10:42 - Nov 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

......well no, the logic is to be wary of who you sell them to!

Make sure you only sell them to people that aren’t going to use them?
On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... on 11:10 - Nov 11 with 787 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... on 10:55 - Nov 11 by Ftnfwest

Make sure you only sell them to people that aren’t going to use them?

Ideally.......

On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... on 11:18 - Nov 11 with 782 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Maybe any fans of war (and the arms industry) could give me a top 10 of conflicts that would not have been better served through conflict resolution or better managing the events that have preceded conflicts (such as financial meltdowns 30's).

On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... on 11:28 - Nov 11 with 772 viewsLord_Lucan

On the day we remember war dead......plus ca change... on 11:18 - Nov 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Maybe any fans of war (and the arms industry) could give me a top 10 of conflicts that would not have been better served through conflict resolution or better managing the events that have preceded conflicts (such as financial meltdowns 30's).

To be fair Steve there are probably better days to discuss this.....

......although both world wars were essential, if we hadn’t got involved with either war Germany would have probably ruled Europe - in fact Germany would have destroyed Russia in the first and once Russia were defeated they would have done for us.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024