Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I blame Textbackup and his bloody banner 23:43 - Oct 25 with 1086 viewsLord_Lucan

and to think we moaned at the bloke who pulled it down.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I blame Textbackup and his bloody banner on 01:09 - Oct 26 with 1026 viewswarkthisway

Yes what market is there for a 20 foot banner of Paul Hurst- our worst ever Manager

bentnkuqi

I blame Textbackup and his bloody banner on 01:40 - Oct 26 with 999 viewsBluefish

I am not allowed to say be careful what you wish for so I won't say it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I blame Textbackup and his bloody banner on 01:44 - Oct 26 with 992 viewstextbackup

not my banner, I held it up though.

still, proud we gave him a good welcome.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I blame Textbackup and his bloody banner on 01:46 - Oct 26 with 996 viewsLord_Lucan

I blame Textbackup and his bloody banner on 01:40 - Oct 26 by Bluefish

I am not allowed to say be careful what you wish for so I won't say it

I didn't wish for PH, I never saw the whole thing about him.

That doesn't mean that Mick Mack was worth keeping. Sooner or later ME will give us a chance and employ anyone who isn't a northern tvvat.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I blame Textbackup and his bloody banner on 01:55 - Oct 26 with 983 viewswarkthisway

I blame Textbackup and his bloody banner on 01:46 - Oct 26 by Lord_Lucan

I didn't wish for PH, I never saw the whole thing about him.

That doesn't mean that Mick Mack was worth keeping. Sooner or later ME will give us a chance and employ anyone who isn't a northern tvvat.

Like Bobby Robson and George Burley?– I think Lamberts from the north as well- oh dear !

bentnkuqi

I blame Textbackup and his bloody banner on 07:59 - Oct 26 with 823 viewsColin_Viljoen

Did the guy who pulled down the banner know something the rest of us hadn't foreseen??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024