Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm a bit late to the party I know 12:50 - Sep 24 with 503 viewsCoastalblue

but I watched the Sir Bobby film over the weekend. I had Saturday evening to myself and refused to let myself get too wound up by the dire stuff I'd spent the afternoon watching.

I suddenly remembered buying it on Amazon a while back and thought it might be a good time to watch it following some reminiscing last week in the shadow of the Beat's sad passing.

It's a wonderful film, I really didn't know what to expect but didn't want something that was too saccharine, after all the great man had an edge to him and was not perfect by any stretch, but I thought it did him great justice and would urge and football fan let alone Town fan that hasn't seen it to do so.

I don't cry easily, the loss of my Father a couple of years ago probably the only time in the last decade, I came close Saturday evening and find it strange how I can be so affected by someone who in reality I never knew.

Sir Bobbly ruffled my hair and smiled at me when I was 13, that's as close as I ever got to him but his loss hit me enormously hard when it came and I relived some of that watching this film. It makes me want to sit people down and force them to watch it, see what a wonderful guy he was.

Anyway, if you haven't seen it, you really should.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

on 13:12 - Sep 24 with 456 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024